Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Shelly Bobbs > Reviews

Content by Shelly Bobbs

Shelly Bobbs "Interweb shopper" (Manchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bemini by Baby Boum 40 x 90cm 100% Cotton Anti-Bacterial and Fully Waterproof and Fitted Crib Mattress Protector (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you want, 16 Mar. 2015
When I unwrapped it I thought, 'oh no, it's too small', however it is a perfect fit for my crib mattress and that is after a couple of washes. Very pleased with it.

VonHaus LCD, LED & Plasma TV Slim Wall Swivel & Tilt Arm Cantilever Bracket Mount for 23"-56". Super Strong Made from Carbon Steel with 40kg Weight Capacity, Fits All Models Max VESA 400x400 - Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value@, 16 Mar. 2015
Brilliant, well made and much cheaper than in the shops. Very pleased with purchase.

The Informant
The Informant

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Informant (Kindle Edition)
Bog standard plot but plenty of action. You'll enjoy it if you like Martina Cole but characters aren't as utterly fowl and it's nowhere near as gritty or believable.

Talking Tom Cat 2
Talking Tom Cat 2

5.0 out of 5 stars taking tom, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Talking Tom Cat 2 (App)
Amazing for kids

Clean Cut (Anna Travis series Book 3)
Clean Cut (Anna Travis series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very gripping, 23 Jan. 2015
If you're a fan of Lynda La Plante then you'll be expecting a gripping, twisting murder mystery which is exactly what this is. A very good read, well worth the time and money.

Remorse (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 1)
Remorse (P.I. Johnson Carmichael Series - Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slow going, 19 Jan. 2015
It took me quite a while to read this book as I was just not interested in it. The writing is quite amateurish so I really struggled to stay focused on what I was reading and the storyline is extremely thin. The characters are very one dimensional so I could not connect to any of them at all. Not a good read at all I'm afraid!

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars thin and extremely easy to use, 2 Jan. 2015
I bought one of these for my daughter for Christmas, I'm so impressed with it I have just ordered another for my son and am keeping my fingers crossed that the special offer price holds so that I can buy myself one for my birthday.

It is fast, well made, thin and extremely easy to use. This is easily as good as an Ipad so you may as well save yourself a good couple of hundred pounds. Well done Amazon!

Watch Over Me (Glen Avich Book 1)
Watch Over Me (Glen Avich Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, it's a gooden!, 2 Jan. 2015
I've just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. Although pretty predictable, I found myself wondering if it was a little bit too obvious and started to suspect someone else. Well written and quite a gripper - I found myself picking this up whenever I had the opportunity. Well worth the money for a quick read.

Lego Lunch Box 8 Blue
Lego Lunch Box 8 Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Lego fans and silly teenagers alike!, 30 Dec. 2014
My daughter loved it, she had it for the comedy factor as she took it to high school with her everyday.

Party Animal
Party Animal

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Party Animal (Kindle Edition)
A shame but this isn't really for me. As it says it's just stories about and from the point of view of animals, I just got bored with it and never finished it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6