Profile for KBB > Reviews

Content by KBB

KBB

Page: 1 | 2
EDIBLE SEASHORE. RIVER COTTAGE COLLECTION HANDBOOK 5.
EDIBLE SEASHORE. RIVER COTTAGE COLLECTION HANDBOOK 5.
by JOHN WRIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Information and simple recipes, 15 April 2015
Superb book if you live by the sea or a good fishmonger. Love it.

Anker® Ultra Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility and Ultra Compact Ring Box Size (Black) - A7910
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought two!, 10 Mar. 2015
This little unassuming box is no Bose but my goodness it is superb for the size and the price. It's fantastic for me in the car as I have no way to hook my iPad up to the stereo. A lot of care and attention has gone into the design of this little piece of kit. Despite getting the Bose for Christmas when hubby saw how good this he had to have one too!

A Meal in Winter
A Meal in Winter
by Hubert Mingarelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling., 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: A Meal in Winter (Paperback)
Chilling.

Plus Size Womens Long Sheer Chiffon Sleeve Ladies Bodysuit Leotard Top - Black - 16-18
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Mar. 2015
Excellent. Exactly what I ordered.

The Earls Of Leicester
The Earls Of Leicester
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Earls Of Leicester (Audio CD)
NOT Alison Krauss as Amazon advertised nevertheless I love it. Pure raw Bluegrass.

SOUTH MOUTH BBQ RECIPES: Food so good that if you put it on top of your head, your tongue will beat your brains out tryin' to get to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 11 May 2014
I loved this book. Not just for the recipes but for Cooter Brown's sense of humour. It really made me smile and I'll likely make some of the recipes for "q" when it stops raining!

101 Easy Ways to Save Money Save a Little Time and Perhaps Even Save your Sanity at Times.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of book., 26 April 2014
What a super little book. Packed full of great money saving tips and just plain fun ideas from laundry detergent to cold sores!

BRING ON THE BACON - 30 Delicious Bacon Recipes - Appetizers, Side Dishes, Soups, Stews, Lunch and Dinner (The Bacon Lover Cookbook Collection)

4.0 out of 5 stars A keeper., 12 April 2014
Sort of expected to delete this one (Kindle) after I'd read it but was pleasantly surprised. All are tasty inexpensive recipes with basic ingredients. I imagine children would love this food and students too but I'm making the green beans, onions and bacon tonight and I'm neither!

Purblind
Purblind

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Purblind (Kindle Edition)
This novel completely captivated me from the very first sentence. It was impossible to resist being emotionally drawn into this utterly beautifully written tragic story and so exciting to never for one minute guess where the plot eventually led.

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

4.0 out of 5 stars Tablespoons or teaspoons?, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
A fantastic book. However ....... I have made quite a few of the recipes but have had to have my wits about me. For example - Rogan Josh - 2 TABLESPOONS of chilli powder? I made the Coconut Prawn Curry too and it had 2 TABLESPOONS of Turmeric.

I think what he has done is taken a recipe that was for one person and simply multiplied the spices and the other ingredients to make the dish for more people. You cannot do this with spices. When you multiply up you use only 25% more spice for each person - if that. Also, The Rogan Josh dish is completely differently made in the programme to the way it is written up in the book, both the method and the ingredients.

Having said that I do love the book but am making notes in it as I go along!

Page: 1 | 2