Profile for S. Tomankova > Reviews

Content by S. Tomankova

S. Tomankova "Silvie" (London)

Saraban: A chef's journey through Persia
Saraban: A chef's journey through Persia
by Greg Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, 30 Mar. 2011
Bought this book as a table book rather than a cook book. I just recently travelled through Iran and fell in love with the country, when I saw the book I had to have it. It's beautiful book, the photos are very good plus it's a travel journal, the recipes are extra, it brings back so many memories. I cooked few dishes from there as well and they came up really nice too.

21st Century Beauty Bible
21st Century Beauty Bible
by Sarah Stacey

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 7 May 2009
Really, this is just very general book about beauty which is completely not worth the money. I haven't learned anything, if you are 20 something you know all that already.

Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me
Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me
by Paula Begoun

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 7 May 2009
This book is really good and tells you without marketing crap what you are actually getting for your money. It reviews all sorts of brands and products and compares them so it helps you to save money on products which are not worth it.
I do agree with many negative reviews of expensive products because it just confirmed what I thought about the product but for some reason I could not believe what I got for the price I paid.