Profile for Naafina > Reviews

100% Cotton Cellular Baby Blanket in Cream
100% Cotton Cellular Baby Blanket in Cream
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Cotton Cellular Baby Blanket in Cream, 11 Feb. 2014
This was gotten as a present for a baby shower but she loved it when presented. I cannot comment on quality but delivery was quick.

Russell Hobbs 15071  9 L  3-Tier White Food Steamer
Russell Hobbs 15071 9 L 3-Tier White Food Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs 15071 9 L 3-Tier White Food SteamerRussell Hobbs 15071 9 L 3-Tier White Food Steamer, 29 Nov. 2012
This was bought as a present for a friend because they really like to steam their food hence I cannot comment too much on it but I do know they were happy with it.

Bible Prayer Study Course
Bible Prayer Study Course
by Kenneth E Hagin

5.0 out of 5 stars Bible Prayer Study CourseBible Prayer Study Course, 29 Nov. 2012
All i can say is this book is awesome, i learnt so much from it and continue to do till today. Though I've gone through the book I still use it every now and then when i need to make reference or guidelines in the line of prayer. I will recommend it to any christian who really want to make a difference in their prayer life. It was an eye opener

Premium Gift Bible NLT Tutone
Premium Gift Bible NLT Tutone
by Tyndale
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Gift Bible NLT TutonePremium Gift Bible NLT Tutone, 29 Nov. 2012
I bought this as a present hence I cannot really comment much but all i know is my friend was pleased with it. Its a hard copy as well so i believe would last long.

Make it Your Business: The Ultimate Business Start-up Guide for Women
Make it Your Business: The Ultimate Business Start-up Guide for Women
by Lucy Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Make it Your Business: The Ultimate Business Start-up Guide for Women Make it Your Business: The Ultimate Business Start-up Gui, 29 Nov. 2012
This was my first business book and I bought it mainly because it targeted women. I enjoyed reading it and learnt a lot from it as it gives illustrations from other successful business women. I will recommend it to anyone wanting to start their own business or already in it

Commonsense Guide to Fasting
Commonsense Guide to Fasting
by Kenneth E Hagin

5.0 out of 5 stars Commonsense Guide to Fasting, 29 Nov. 2012
This book is simple, short & precise. I finished the book in a day & i will also recommend it to anyone just like his other books

WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
WD Elements 2TB USB 2.0 External Desktop Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Western Digital Elements 2TB External Hard Drive, 29 Nov. 2012
I have it for 3 months now so not so long but its work well so far. I cannot really comment on how long it takes to copy files all I care is getting my files copied onto it. Its quiet as well, all you need is just connect it to your computer & it starts working straight away.

NLT Gift & Award Bible Pink PB
NLT Gift & Award Bible Pink PB
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars NLT Gift & Award Bible Pink PB, 29 Nov. 2012
I read this version online & i love it so decided to get it. Though the cover is not so strong, i just needed it as an additional bible to what I already have so its okay. If you're looking for something to use more daily or frequently I might suggest a hard copy or stronger back but the content is perfect. Simple English & easy to understand. I love the NLT version.

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-FFP 8 GB Secure Digital SDHC Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars SANDISK 8 GB Secure Digital SDHC Card - Frustration Free PackagingSANDISK 8 GB Secure Digital SDHC Card, 29 Nov. 2012
I have had this for more than a year now. It works perfectly well & never had any issues with it. I will recommend it

The Small Business Start-Up Workbook: A step-by-step guide to starting the business you've dreamed of
by Cheryl D. Rickman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Small Business Start-Up Workbook: A step-by-step guide to starting, 29 Nov. 2012
I will recommend this book to anyone starting up their business. It gives you a simple guide and advice on starting & running your desired business. It also gives examples of what others have done with other helpful references. It is different because its not just reading but also making you put your mind to work by writing down your thoughts when you truly do the assignments given. This will really help you move forward.

Page: 1 | 2