Profile for Su > Reviews

Content by Su

Su (Croydon)

Size #10 (small) Beige Dog Pet Sweater with Pink Trim, Sleeveless Design, Easy to Wear Off
Offered by Popcorn Paws Boutique London
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product., 14 Jan 2014
My dog is a recue dog and doesn't know how to play. I ordered this as a Christmas gift for her and it is lovely. Very simple design, and particularly useful for keeping her warm after a grooming session. Great item, reasonable price.

5 Round Blank Photo Keyrings 34 mm Diameter Insert 09010
5 Round Blank Photo Keyrings 34 mm Diameter Insert 09010
Offered by PC3721 (Richly Heart Limited)
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 14 Jan 2014
We lost our dog and we each wanted a picture to carry with us so I decided to make keyrings. I ordered these and was really impressed by the feel and quality of them. They are excellent for the price.

Gibsons Cobblestone Bridge and Village Christmas Jigsaw Puzzles (2 x 500 Pieces)
Price: 13.68

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful gift, 13 Dec 2013
I have bought these jigsaws as a gift for my Sister. The pictures are wonderful with great detail. The box is sturdy and I would expect the pieces inside to be the same. This I won't actually know until Christmas. Delivery was quick and all in all this is a sound purchase.

Scotland Panoramic Wall Calendar 2014 (Calendars)
Scotland Panoramic Wall Calendar 2014 (Calendars)
by Colin Prior Ltd
Edition: Calendar
Price: 8.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful images., 13 Dec 2013
The photographs in this calendar are simply breath-taking. They are glorious photographs of remote parts of Scotland taken by a truly gifted photographer. I couldn't recommend this calendar more.

Handcrafted Ceramic Vintage Style Coat hook with Blue and White Background and Blue Flower and Butterfly Detail with Metal hook for Hanging

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 1 July 2013
This is a lovely hook, much bigger than I expected it to be and very pretty. It was delivered promptly and in my opinion was good value.

Barbie Party Doll (Pink Life Series)
Barbie Party Doll (Pink Life Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little girls dream., 6 Aug 2010
I bought this doll as part of a gift for a cherished Neice and she was over the moon. The doll is very pretty (she has brown eyes instead of blue for a change) and with the impressive party dress lots of little girls would love her. Be careful if buying it for a young child as it does come with some very small accessories.