Profile for Karla & Raul > Reviews

Karla & Raul (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Everbuild 500WH Bath and Sanitary Silicone Sealant 500 310 ml - White
Everbuild 500WH Bath and Sanitary Silicone Sealant 500 310 ml - White

1.0 out of 5 stars squeezed it and out popped the back cover of the tube rendering it pretty much unusable, 3 July 2014
Opened it, made a hole on the nozzle, squeezed it and out popped the back cover of the tube rendering it pretty much unusable.

FLOSO® Mens Thermal Underwear Long Johns/Pants (Standard Range) (Waist: 33-35ins (Medium)) (Denim)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars In its third winter and still going strong!, 9 Feb 2014
Nothing much to say, it does the job and is extremely durable. In its third year of heavy use and just a tiny tear to show for it.

chinkyboo Glow Professional Corn and Callus Remover / Hard Skin Reomver / Corn and Callus Shaver / Hard Skin Shaver with Plastic Handle - Best Quality
Offered by MonuMart

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, flexible, sharp, excellent value and does a great job at shaving down corns/calluses (provided you use it wisely), 8 July 2013
It took me about 10 painless minutes to carefully trim down a sizable corn on the side of my second last little toe, which can be a bit hard to reach.

Make no mistake, this thing is extremely sharp so you need to be very careful in how you use it and stop frequently to ensure that you're only shaving off hard/dead skin and not anything that might draw blood.

The blade is sharp enough to shave off very thin layers off the corn without feeling a thing or cutting too close. After about 10 minutes at it, I had shaved off almost all the dead skin and had reached the point where the skin almost looked normal (except for the colour) and where any more might draw blood.

Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black
Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bluetooth headset!, 13 Jun 2013
Pros - Small but not too fiddly, brilliant battery life (I use it for about 1-2 hours a day and only need to charge it one night a week at most), clear sound and works well with bass-booster apps, connects seamlessly every time and the earpieces supplied are decent, can be loud and are very usable.

Cons - The only cons I can discern are when using it as a hands-free talking device - since the earpieces sit so well in your ears you can hear only very little of going-ons around you (might be unsafe depending on where you are), you end up talking much louder than you would on a normal handsfree plus somehow I never seem to get the mic positioning right on my shirt/jacket and the person I'm talking to invariably says that they can't hear me properly (unless I'm indoors).

All in all, an absolutely great little bluetooth device that works perfectly with my Google Nexus 4 and well worth the price asked!

ECONOMY 4FT SMALL DOUBLE MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY BUDGET MATTRESS
ECONOMY 4FT SMALL DOUBLE MR SLEEPS LABELLED CANDY BUDGET MATTRESS
Offered by MR SLEEPS BEDS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress for the price!, 2 May 2013
Cost just £46 (including delivery), was delivered quick (Parcel-force), excellent vacuum packing and decent quality. Absolutely great value for money considering that the cheapest 4ft small double from Argos costs £77 and is of comparable quality. Bought it along with a memory foam mattress top and a cover and using it in our guest room. Great buy!

Only suggestion that I'd leave for the seller Mr Sleeps is to include the tracking number in the dispatch confirmation email. If you're sending it using Parcelforce, might as well give the customer a tracking reference!

Rentokil Live Capture Mouse Traps Blister
Rentokil Live Capture Mouse Traps Blister

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the concept, but didn't catch any mice for me!, 5 Sep 2012
There was one pesky mouse which has been tormenting us for the past couple of months. I finally ordered two mouse traps from Amazon, a humane one (this one) and another more traditional one.

I like the concept of this mouse trap but it just didn't do the job, I waited a whole week. The day I put the traditional one near it, it caught the mouse the same night!

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.35l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.35l

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible at keeping it hot!, 14 Nov 2011
The reviews were spot on and this little genius keeps my tea (made at home at 8am) piping hot till 2pm! I can't believe it myself. Very easy to clean and doesn't stain easily.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, 14 Nov 2011
Have tried out 3-4 different types of ear plugs on Amazon before settling on this one. Excellent value, very soft and light and my ears don't hurt at all in the morning once I wake up. Lovely!

HTC WILDFIRE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES
HTC WILDFIRE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product with a minor glitch, 14 Nov 2011
Easy to put on/take off and looks great on a white Wildfire. Only glitch is that the power button gets hard to use, especially in a dark place.

Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Ohropax Earplugs Soft
Offered by Five Star

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft, 14 Nov 2011
Personally, these ear-plugs turned out to be too hard for me (and my wife). We wear them while sleeping at night since we live close to a main road. Our ears hurt in the morning. We moved to the Howard Leight ones which are cheaper yet so very soft, comfy and light....

Page: 1 | 2