Profile for microbor > Reviews

Content by microbor

microbor

Page: 1 | 2
Dbest Solo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Mobile Portable Mini X - iPhone 5S/ 5C/ 5/ HTC One/ HTC One M8/ Samsung S3/ S4/ S5/ Nokia Lumia/ Sony Xperia/ iPad Mini/ iPad Retina/ iPad Air (Red)
Offered by Electro Tycoon

5.0 out of 5 stars and she was well pleased with it, 14 Mar. 2015
I bought this for my daughter, and she was well pleased with it. Could not get over the sound quality and volume from such a small wireless speaker.
She was pleased then I am very good quality and supplied with all thats required to recharge via USB socket.

Sachet Mate Food Dispenser
Sachet Mate Food Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but brilliant little gadget, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Sachet Mate Food Dispenser (Misc.)
Simple but brilliant little gadget. No more struggling to get every bit of dog food out of the pouch. Just a little twist required once passed through the pouch and just slide it all out. I learnt to twist in a forward motion and not the reverse, as my first try the meat etc ended up on the worktop and not in the dish 😂 Good buy and money well spent I highly recommend.

The Slipper Company - Mens Grey Cord Striped Full Slipper - Size 9 - Grey
The Slipper Company - Mens Grey Cord Striped Full Slipper - Size 9 - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 9 Jun. 2014
Love these slippers, only basic but I live and die in them as the saying goes, and no sign of wear & tear yet.
Good Value and I recommend this purchase.

CHIP-i - 160GB iPod Classic PU Leather Flip Case - Black - For Apple iPod Video Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 9 Jun. 2014
Fast delivery thank you. Very pleased with my case it is good quality and well made. Highly recommended if you are in need of one.

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black - 7th Generation
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black - 7th Generation
Offered by High-end Laptops & More

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Jun. 2014
I have had several mp3 players but never considered Apple before. But I was looking for good quality, large memory for my cd collection. This did it perfectly nice design and very easy to use. Good buy and I recommend it.

Quest 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner
Quest 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 9 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with this purchase, great value and quality. Very easy to assemble, I had a bit of a problem inserting the steamer body into the base foot, but this was only due to the tightness of being new. I placed it onto the floor and GENTLY pushed it in. After using it, it was no longer a tight fit. It certainly did a good job on my kitchen floor, and I then ended up fitting the carpet glider on and went over the whole house. Can't wait to use all of the other gadgets. Only seconds before steam mode and away you go. Good quality and design I recommend it to anyone.

AEG  Ergorapido Rechargeable 2-in-1 Handheld with Brushroll Clean, Satin Black
AEG Ergorapido Rechargeable 2-in-1 Handheld with Brushroll Clean, Satin Black
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 9 Jun. 2014
What a little beauty this is. Lovely well designed product and certainly does it's job, pet hairs not a problem.
As mentioned in other reviews, it is not intended to replace your main vaccum cleaner, unless your accommodation is small, but it certainly put my Henry to shame :).
Arrives with only one screw for you to engage to fix the upper handle, and that's it. The charger base can be wall hung, or just freestanding on a base plate that simply slot together. If there was a mains version of this product with a larger dirt container I would certainly purchase one. Four bright/white lights to light up those dark little corners, and the dirt box is easy to remove and clean. It has it's own built in brush cleaner, just a matter of pressing down a button with your foot whilst it runs. It prefers hard floors or shallow pile carpets and certainly not suited to fluffy rugs or deep pile carpets. My only negative comment, is the fact that the batteries for this wonderful little design are built into the hand held part. So when the batteries eventually expire and that would be governed by the amount of use obviously, it becomes typical of today a throw away. Seeing as so much went into the design I would have liked to have seen a removeable easy to replace battery on this. No doubt more expensive models may have this.

Squeeze two buttons on the sides of the main unit and the hand held unit just lifts out, and you are supplied with two fittings ie, a dusting brush and a nozzle. When not in use these clip into the back of the charging base unit. To give you an idea of battery drain, I live in a 2 bed house and upon trying out for the first time, I vaccumed my bathroom, 2 bedrooms, landing and the stairs. Plus my vinyl tiled floor in the kitchen, as I finished the kitchen I could hear the motor speed going down so I stopped at that point. I then placed into unit to recharge and after approx. 2-3hrs it was fully charged again. When charging there is a blue indication light on the top of the handle that remains on until the batteries are fully charged, it then goes into slow flash mode.

To sum -up I am really pleased with it, does a good job and because of it's design it looks good standing anywhere and does not look out of place. I recommend this little work horse to anyone.

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!!, 18 July 2013
My one concern after ordering this, was it's size only having a limited amount of space. But it turned out to be compact and no larger than an average sized cordless kettle, except for the base and drip tray but that is only about 27cms in length total.
It has an attractive black and chrome finish, and when switched on the on/off button and the jug itself illuminates in my favourite colour blue. There is obviously a certain amount of splashing whilst the water pours out into the mug but minimal, each time I fill the kettle I just wipe it all over with a damp cloth and shine with kitchen tissue to remove the splash marks.

My old kettle had a demand of 2.7KWatts, and even when filled to the minimum level took at least a minute and a half to boil.
This little beauty, when you fancy a cuppa you are drinking it within 30 - 40 secs and could be even quicker if there is a second cup demand. Due to the units element already being hot from the first.
Now this unit is designed to discharge approx. 250mls of boiling water, so I had to play around with the MUGS that I had. My mug and a few others were ok, but a slightly tapered mug that I have overflowed into the drip tray, which by the way easily lifts out to be emptied. Not sure why they called it Hot Cup it should have been named Hot Mug, because unless you have large cups they would overflow I am sure, and splashing would be even more of a problem.

I live in a very hard water area, and another concern by not being able to see the element, but included in the instructions they tell you how to descale etc. So I will face this when it happens, so that's it I am 100% for this item and once you have sorted out your mug size I am sure you will be as happy as I am with it. And it is bound to save on fuel costsas it all rises along with this this robbing standing charge all suppliers will be introducing by Sept. I believe.

Don't hesitate go buy you will not be disappointed, I have actually ordered a second one for my daughters Birthday when it comes around, she is the one that put me onto it and I only wish I knew about it sooner.Good Price, Good Design, Fuel Economy and a cuppa in 30 seconds what more could a pensioner want. BUY IT lol.

Impossible
Impossible

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice track, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
I bought this track after following the xfactor. But myself I do not think I would buy a whole album of him, unless it had the right choice of songs. This is only my opinion.

Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)
Christmas (Deluxe Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album, 18 Feb. 2013
Had it playing all over Christmas, Michael's voice is so soothing. If you like him buy it for next Christmas time, and add more cheer to your celebrations.

Page: 1 | 2