Profile for Paul > Reviews

Slide Dimmer 240V White 300W
Offered by Buy It Better Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 May 2016
This review is from: Slide Dimmer 240V White 300W
what i wanted delivered promptly.

Inline 2A 3 Core inline Switch GOLD SER1685LL
Inline 2A 3 Core inline Switch GOLD SER1685LL
Offered by Limitless!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 11 Mar. 2016
This item arrived very quickly and looked good matching the colour of cable I had previously obtained However, it turned out to be extremely frustrating to connect the cables to the appropriate terminals due to very poor design and fixed position cable clamps, i e no adjustment available for cable thickness. I would certainly not recommend this purchase to the novice DIYer and would be concerned that the poor design might lead to unsafe modifications. Furthermore there were no instructions of any kind supplied which could also lead to incorrect wiring by the novice, although on reading other comments it would appear that incorrect instructions may have been provided in the past.

Anne Stokes Official 2016 Calendar
Anne Stokes Official 2016 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Anne Stokes/fantasy fans, 13 Oct. 2015
Delivered promptly and great value for money. Another great calender from Anne Stokes ..... keep them coming!

MYLB Fresh Series Mix PU Leather Cover Hard Case For Nokia Lumia 635 smartphone (do not fit for lumia 635 version in green and orange) (For Nokia Lumia 635, black)
Offered by DOLEXTECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents dog use, 13 Oct. 2015
Delivered promptly and good value for money. Protects my phone and saves all mysterious swipes, etc from me or my dog when in my pocket.

FUTLEX Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector For NOKIA LUMIA 635 / 630 - 0.33mm - HD Transparency - Oleophobic coating - 2.5D Round Edges - Delicate Touch - Japanese Glass
Offered by FutlexDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 13 Oct. 2015
Delivered promptly and works just fine, a good value product.

Aigle Landfast, Men's Slouch Boots, Green (bronze 7), 9.5 UK(44 EU)
Aigle Landfast, Men's Slouch Boots, Green (bronze 7), 9.5 UK(44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dog walkers, 12 Oct. 2015
Excellent boots, comfortable, and great for dog walking. The size on ordering is a half size bigger than what you get, so when I ordered a 10 I got a 9.5, but I knew this was how it worked and allowed for it. I am normally nearer to size 10 in most shoe sizes but these fit nicely even with thermal socks on.

Gor Pets Vinyl Super Soccer Squeaky Ball Toy for Dogs
Gor Pets Vinyl Super Soccer Squeaky Ball Toy for Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. My dog loves it and unlike other ..., 11 Sept. 2015
Excellent product. My dog loves it and unlike other small footballs, it hasn't punctured and he can pick it up easily.

The Slow Regard of Silent Things: A Kingkiller Chronicle Novella (Kingkiller Chonicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for Kingkiller fans., 3 April 2015
This book is great. I loved the break from convention in the written word and found it a refreshing and somehow enthralling read. It just shows how a really tallented writer can build a story around something as simple as day to day.

The Emperor - Bonded Leather Recliner Swivel Chair & Matching Footstool in Nut Brown
Offered by Oriental Leather Co Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The chair is very comfortable, at least when I can get my wife ..., 11 Feb. 2015
This chair arrived before the estimated delivery time and was straight forward to assemble. Rob phoned me to let me know when it was coming and to check that the timing was acceptable. The chair is very comfortable, at least when I can get my wife to let me a share.. great service, great chair, great price!

River of Stars
River of Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars and never been disappointed. River of stars is no exception, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: River of Stars (Kindle Edition)
I have read most of Guy's books, all except the poetry one, and never been disappointed. River of stars is no exception, I loved and GGK remains one of my favourite authors of all time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3