Profile for NightR01 > Reviews

NightR01

Igenix 16" Oscillating Pedestal (stand) Fan
Igenix 16" Oscillating Pedestal (stand) Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Recieve In Post, 3 Feb. 2014
I'm going through my unchecked review list, and this popped up. I had forgotten many times to deal with this. I ordered one a few years ago, but I never got it in the post, and it was supposed to be a gift for my sister. I doubt I can ever get my money back. I wish I had dealt with it back then.

Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories.
Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're good, but not great., 3 Feb. 2014
They are bulky and powerful, but like others with this issue, they arrived with focus problems and needed adjusting. You would think all products would be released with quality in mind no matter how inexpensive they are, but sadly, they don't come prepared for instant use. Caution to those whom dislike tinkering.

Supergets® Sony Xperia Z1 Premium Purple Wave Hydro Gel Case / Cover , High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus and Screen Protector
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, and pretty decent, 3 Feb. 2014
It definitely has style, it feels good and holds tight to the Z1, but it doesn't wrap over far enough, simply because I use a Screen Protector and this case peels it ever-so-slightly showing small air-gaps. Don't let that deter you though, it's only a very minor issue. Decent, does the job. :)

The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
by Tzm Lecture Team

5.0 out of 5 stars The Zeitgeist Manual You Really Need., 3 Feb. 2014
This book and the Movement connected has enough answers and solutions to really transition our society into a sustainable, advanced and actual Civilization. You should read it whether you're into Science or not, for the simple fact that we're all Natural Scientists anyway. Whether you like it or not, you're part of this Movement, so you may as well get involved with local projects to make the Transition into a Resource Based Economy. It is for you, it is for us!

Toshiba LED Light Bulb E Core GLS 5.5Watt Energy Saving Light Bulb BC Frosted Warm White
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking and Saves money, 4 May 2013
Happy to supply my house with LEDS, saved loads on Electric bills... Happy with this product and they should be in everyones house.

Black xbox 360 headphones headset with microphone live chat, black xbox headphones, XBox 360 Large Style Headset (Earphone & Microphone) For xBox 360 Online Gaming with Foam Ear Pieces for Comfort and Adjustable Mic Arm & Volume Control by pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 4 May 2013
Handy backup headset... No problems, hearing the game is the only issue, but it's not a major one at least. I can still play a game while in a party chat. It's good.

XBOX 360 AND XBOX 360 ELITE PLAY AND CHARGE KIT IN BLACK - XBOX 360 RECHARGEBALE BATTERY PACK - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 4 May 2013
No problems, easy to use, cable is a bit short, but then again, I only charge whenever I'm not playing or if I'm at the computer desk, next to the console. Good piece of kit, worth it. :)

Get Lucky (Radio Edit) [Clean]
Get Lucky (Radio Edit) [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pop Music?! Only by Daft Punk! I had to remix it too!, 4 May 2013
It's extremely rare these days for me to like a pop song, but it just so happens to be by my favourite Duo, Daft Punk. This track also inspired a remix by myself that you can find on Youtube by searching for: Daft Punk - Get Lucky NR01 Club Mix

Such a great track and I hope my very own remix is enjoyed by most.

Exellent! :D

THERMALITE SELF INFLATING PILLOW/CUSHION CAMPING TRAVEL
THERMALITE SELF INFLATING PILLOW/CUSHION CAMPING TRAVEL

2.0 out of 5 stars It was cool at first..., 25 Oct. 2012
The Thermalite Self Inflating Pillow/Cushion arrived quick and was used that week, but it started to deflate way to easily even with the cap on tight, so either mine was faulty or the product isn't made well. It was disappointing when I noticed it deflate so quietly yet so quickly. A shame it never worked out. I'm not even fat. (-_-)