Profile for Jens HÝrup Jensen > Reviews

Content by Jens HÝrup Jensen

Jens HÝrup Jensen

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know when my wife is cooking, 16 Feb 2014
This device is amazing to set up and now all my Nests are interconnected and tells me if there is any smoke. It does not track where my children are, but at least I know when my wife is cooking. Last week I was in Pakistan and my smart phone informed me about smoke in my hallway next to the kitchen. She just waved at the Nest to stop it and everything was great. Fortunately I do most of the cooking so this was a rare occasion.

Smart Grid Dictionary: 4th Edition
Smart Grid Dictionary: 4th Edition
by Christine Hertzog

4.0 out of 5 stars Abbreviation look up, 16 Feb 2014
There are so many different abbreviations in the smart grid industry so this dictionary is great to have once the vendors start namedropping and referring to standards.

Remember there are no standards in the smart grid industry, just publications of vendor specific interfaces.

Historic Heston
Historic Heston
by Heston Blumenthal

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Historic Heston (Hardcover)
This is certainly not a beginners book and you have to spend a lot of time just to make a single dish. Some of these recipes have 13-16 different sub-recipe lists within, so good luck.

So far I have made only two of the dishes, but it is really amazing - but do try out the "real thing" in his restaurant "Dinner @ Heston" so you have an idea if it is worth it.

If you have an interest in food history there is a lot of background information on each dish.