Profile for A. Woodbridge > Reviews

LED Lenser P3BM Professional Key Ring Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
LED Lenser P3BM Professional Key Ring Torch (Black) - Test It Pack
Price: 13.87

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cracking buy., 17 Nov 2011
Bought this to go in my pocket whilst walking the dog at night. What a cracking little torch. It comes with a battery and it also came with it's own belt loop and pouch. Brilliant light and the beam goes for about 30-40 feet. Well worth it.

Men-U Shaving Brush & Stand Barbiere Blue
Men-U Shaving Brush & Stand Barbiere Blue
Offered by Beauty Cloud
Price: 12.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Good at first but not so good now...., 18 Sep 2011
Had this now for about three months. At first it was fine and worked very well. Now at every shave it leaves about 15-20 bristles on my face. At this rate it will be bristle-less soon. Now looking for a better one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received the item., 21 Jun 2011
I can't write a proper review as I never received the goods. Went through the e mail procedure with the company and they stated that they sent goods 1st class. They then stated that they sent a second item which again, was never received. Filed a claim and got my money back instead.

Grisport Men's Wolf Hiking Boot
Grisport Men's Wolf Hiking Boot
Price: 59.00 - 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot - Highly Recommended, 10 Jun 2011
I read previous reviews and bought a size larger. Usually size 8 and got a 9. They fit brilliantly. Very comfortable and light. Haven't had them on in the wet yet but by the look of them they should be waterproof. I have had many pairs of walking/hiking/combat style boots and these are the first to fit perfectly. There's no hotspots for any potential blisters and they lace around the lower ankle very well. I would highly recommend these boots to one and all. I should say however; they are described as Navy Blue - but that refers only to the leather upper, the material is olive green.

OtterBox BlackBerry Torch 9800 Commuter Case - Black
OtterBox BlackBerry Torch 9800 Commuter Case - Black
Price: 14.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so good after all., 23 May 2011
Received this today, a day before the estimated delivery date. Looks good and fits very well. I had to do a bit of jiggery pokery to get the outer case over the silicone rubber but after bit of patient prodding and poking it slipped on nicely. The slide keyboard works fine as do the other buttons. There is also good access to the headphone socket and mini USB port. I would recommend this to any Torch owner who wants to look after their phone. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is that it does make the phone a bit bulky. Happy I chose it though.

I am now on my second one which has just broken. The clip holding in the top cover has now broken twice. The company replaced the first one and their customer service was excellent sending me out a complete new cover within 3 days. I'm replacing this one with a cheap foldover cover which can be replaced regularly. Don't think I'll go back to Otterbox.

Acer Aspire 5742Z 15.6 inch Laptop ( Intel Pentium P6100, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD, Webcam, Wireless, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice, 7 Mar 2011
I decided to upgrade from another Acer (55 series) after many hours of deliberation and chose this one. What can I say - delivery good and on time. The product is excellent for the price. I have seen other Acers with smaller hard drives and processors at higher prices. I am using it for music mainly, and as a tool for my guitar and amp to run through including effects pedals etc. It does the job very well. Only downpoint is 3 USB ports. My previous one had four. This is why it only gets four stars. Would highly recommend though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2011 4:27 PM GMT

Sony MDR-V500DJ Professional DJ Headphones with Swivel Housing
Sony MDR-V500DJ Professional DJ Headphones with Swivel Housing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Set of Phones, 16 Sep 2010
Bought these to listen to my guitar through a Line 6 Pocket Pod. Do the job very well. They do clamp to the head well and I don't have any problems with them. Have them on for about 2hrs at night with no pain or anything. Spend some time to adjust them. Very little sound leakage. Guitar sounds good through them. Just the job. Hope to have them for years to come.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Little Gadget I've Bought, 16 Sep 2010
Bought this after much deliberation and looking at other products. I bought a mains adaptor as well as I don't want to be buying loads of batteries. What a good product. The sounds that come from it are really very good. I'm not a professional musician just someone who enjoys messing around and learning new tunes. I haven't found any problems with it at all. I do advise that once you've bought one go on line and look for the Line 6 manual which lists all the presets. You can then start playing with it. It is light and may have a tendancy to fall from the table or bench etc. I also bought some Sony headphones with it so I don't disturb the neighbours. I have read of people using these on stage at gigs and having no problems. All in all a very good purchase for the price. Thoroughly recommended. Try it.

Dash Genie In Car Holder Mount for Nokia N97
Dash Genie In Car Holder Mount for Nokia N97
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 104.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticks Well but not to the N97, 22 July 2010
Bought this after seeing the review on You Tube. It is a good product but there is a problem with the Nokia N97. The N97 has a slightly curved back at the bottom. You really have to push the phone onto the sticky pad and after a while it does come off - normally after about 5 minutes. I am buying a phone cover with a straight back and will then try it. This should cure the problem. I bought the Genie as my windscreen on the car is quite far from my reach for normal windscreen mounted holders. It sticks well to the dashboard.

Further to the above - bought a cover but it still does not work. Fell off after about 200 yards. Maybe it's a good product but not for the N97 - sorry Dash Genie

Journey [Clean]
Journey [Clean]
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey Still Rock, 7 Jan 2010
This review is from: Journey [Clean] (MP3 Download)
I have most of Journey's albums on assorted vinyl, CD's and downloads. I have seen them live twice - 27 years years apart,once in London and more recently in Glasgow. In Glasgow twice I was warned to stop standing on the chair or I was threatened with expulsion - I'm 48 years old. This is a brilliant album and I can recommend all of Journey's work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3