Profile for A. Woodbridge > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fortress
Fortress

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fortress (Audio CD)
Somebody once said to me listen to Alter Bridge - and I was hooked. Just added Fortress to my collection and it's brilliant. Can't put it down. I'm 52 years old and not supposed to like this stuff but, I can't help myself...
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2014 9:03 PM BST

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Blackberry Z10 - Black
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Blackberry Z10 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I buy this in the first instant, 3 July 2013
This is a good case. It's solid, covers the whole phone. Doesn't make it too bulky. Has a screen cover as well. Why only 4 stars - the lock button on the top is hard to use. I have to press down with my thumbnail to get it working, the letters on the keyboard at the edges are sometimes hard to get first time due to the design of the cover. However; I would buy it again, it's better than all the others I've had.

The Best of The Royal Marines
The Best of The Royal Marines

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 July 2013
Finest military band in the world. Good selection of songs as well. Nice to add to the collection.A good purchase.

Powerbee Portable Diamond Power Bank for Iphones / Ipods / Ipad / HTC / Blackberry / mini usb / micro usb and most tablets
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A nifty little gadget, 1 July 2013
Just used this for the first time over a long weekend away. It charged my Blackberry Z10 three times taking it from roughly 30/40% power to 100%. It did this in fairly quick time as well. Faster than my car or laptop. It was kept in a tent subject to temperature fluctuations and was bashed about in a bag as well. On the fourth attempt at charging it added about 20% of power to my phone.It was charged about 2 days prior to leaving home from the laptop. I would say it's worth the money and does the job

Cosmos Heritage 1785003 2 x Front Car Seat Covers - Grey & Black
Cosmos Heritage 1785003 2 x Front Car Seat Covers - Grey & Black

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price very good, 16 Jun 2013
On the whole these covers are good value. They fit very well (Jeep Compass) and took about 45 minutes to fit both. The colour contrast is good and they appear to be made well. Nice shiny velour type material. Plenty of elastics to secure them in place. The only negative point is the supplied plastic hooks which are a bit flimsy. Most of the elastics on mine have been wrapped around some part of the seat mounting not because of the hooks but more of a convenience.I would probably buy again.

Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case for RIM Blackbery Z10 Smartphone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that brilliant, 11 Jun 2013
It does adequately protect the phone and does not make it too bulky. However; plugging in the charger plug pushes the the surrounding rubber up through the outer casing and needs to be pushed back every time. One other thing is that I cannot plug in my Sennheiser headphones through the cover as the hole in the rubber coating is too thick and too small for the the jack plug to go through. I have to push back the cover to use them. I will be looking for a better cover in the future.

Ring 12 volt In-Car Can Multisocket with Twin USB Socket
Ring 12 volt In-Car Can Multisocket with Twin USB Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 31 May 2013
Bought this for my Jeep. It sits nicely in the centre console cup holder. The cable is more than long enough to reach the cars socket. Both the sockets have neon blue internal lights so it also looks good as well.
I have another Ring twin multi socket and have only replaced it with this one due to the cable not being long enough. The old one is 5 years old and still works well. This comes highly recommended.

COX SWAIN men functional soft shell jacket THUNDER (titanium series), Colour: Black, Size: L
Offered by sportandstyle24

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks to be good, 26 April 2013
I bought a large. My chest is 41/43 ins and a sight paunch (age related). This fits very well. Delivered in good time. I have a Craghoppers which is similar but has seen better days and now reduced to dog walking duties so this is the reason for purchase. I have only given it four stars as it has no inside zipped breast pocket. The hoods a bit nylon and shiny as well. Plus point are the zipped ventilation slots under the arms. Very worth the money though. Recommended.

Fender Pick Set 351-Style Classic Celluloid Picks - including useful pick-card MEDIUM! Free shipping to UK and Germany!
Offered by MUSIK-SCHUBERT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 31 Dec 2012
Product ordered on the 28th Dec and arrived on the 31st Dec. Considering that they came from the EU and the time of year, this was very good. What can I say about the picks - they're Fender medium picks and do what they are mean't to. Not too sure about the value of the "useful pick card", it's a piece of card that they come attached to. My picks get thrown into an old tin. Will use this supplier again if this is the standard of service.

Wish You Were Here [Experience Edition]
Wish You Were Here [Experience Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!!, 19 Nov 2011
This is long overdue. Find a dark room, a good CD player, ipod or whatever you listen to, a good set of headphones, press play and appreciate.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3