Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Basics Ultra Slim TV Wall Mount for 15-42" LCD LED 3D Plasma TVs Super Strong 88lbs Weight Capacity
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Nov 2012
This product did exactly what I wanted it to do. The image that is displayed on amazon website is not the true image of the product itself. So I was a bit surprise when the product arrived. The instructions to install it are given on the outside of the box so be careful not to throw away the box before installing the mount. The instruction was easy to follow but it would be easier to read and follow if it was given on a sheet of A4 paper instead of the box. The instructions are basically just drawings so one has to be good at following diagrams. The instruction does not say what size drill bit to use so I had to figure that out for myself. I was very happy that work for a plaster wall as this was my main concern. It is strong and sturdy. I use it to install a 22" LCD in my bedroom and the mount itself is completely hidden behind the TV. It is not visible you would have to put your head close to the wall to see the mount behind it.

Overall I am very glad I made this purchase.

Lenovo Q180 Ultra Small Form Factor Desktop PC (Black) (Intel Atom D2550 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, AMD Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 20 Oct 2012
This is a great computer it is small and neat and is exactly what I was looking for. Although I wanted a small desktop computer I was surprised to see how small it was. It even surpass my expectation because it actually has 6 USB ports. If I remember correctly the specification given on Amazon said it had 4 ports.

It is very fast and boots up quite quickly. I can hear the fan but that's OK I don't consider it to be noisy. With 500Gb that's more space than I will ever use up. I had no problems whatsoever getting started and connected to the internet. I choose a wireless connection and although I am using windows 7 for the first time it was quite easy to get familiar with it and to connect to my wireless router.

I seriously wanted to buy the Chromebox instead because I like the chrome browser and wanted to try out something new. But I choose to go with the Lenovo Ideacentre only because it allows me to install my microsoft office suite. My Lenovo comes with a DVD drive so it was easy to install my Office 2007 and the software for my printer. I did not like the idea that with the chromebox I would be confined to using a web base version of Word, Excel etc.

Overall I am very happy with this purchase and have not experienced any problems to date. If I could change anything I would change the location and size of the power on button. I would also remove the front cover which covers the 2 USB port at the front. I would also include a built in speaker. However when I use my speakers or headset the sound quality is amazing.

Well done Lenovo hope Dell and others might follow the trend.