Profile for Prosserc > Reviews

Prosserc

Asus VE228DE 21.5 inch Widescreen Full HD LCD Monitor - Black
Asus VE228DE 21.5 inch Widescreen Full HD LCD Monitor - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible colours, 30 Oct. 2015
I bought this because I thought it would be the same as my other Asus monitor. This only has a VGA connection (no HDMI), but the worst thing is the colours. The blacks are very poor. I have been through all of the setup steps to try to make it look remotely similar to my other Asus monitor that is the same size and looks almost identical (when not switched on), but I can't get it close.

Unfortunately, I was late getting this set up so I am too late to return it. Very unhappy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 12:25 PM BST

The Google Story
The Google Story
by David A. Vise

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, great book, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Google Story (Paperback)
Tracks Goggles beginnings in University through to company set up, becoming market leader and IPO. Well written and engaging.

Only slight criticism is that it is not up to date any more. Original goes up to 2005, then 2nd edition has some extra info up to 2008.

Desk Top Safe Fan
Desk Top Safe Fan

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the worst fan in the world..., 2 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Desk Top Safe Fan
The fan is larger than expected and extreemly loud. I had intended to use it in the office, but there is no way we could put up with the noise. It only has one power setting which is high. I don't know how they can bring themselves to sell such a flawed product, I can't think of a single appropriate use for it.