Profile for Donna Wilber > Reviews

Content by Donna Wilber

Donna Wilber (Derbyshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Arthur Christmas (DVD + UV Copy) [2011]
Arthur Christmas (DVD + UV Copy) [2011]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd
Price: 9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas film for all ages, 7 May 2014
I saw this at the cinema when it was released and enjoyed it so much I bought the DVD as soon as I could.

I think it's a great Christmas film, ideal for kids but with plenty of more grown-up humour for adults. It's become part of my Christmas ritual now - have to watch it with a sherry (or two).

Water Filter: 3M: AP2-C401-SG
Water Filter: 3M: AP2-C401-SG
Offered by Finerfilters Limited
Price: 19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 7 May 2014
I buy these on a regular basis for work and Amazon's price is always the best I can find.
Delivery is very quick - no complaints at all.

Fragile Parcel Stickers
Fragile Parcel Stickers
Offered by School Stickers
Price: 2.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product ... Wrong Colour, 7 May 2014
I can't really complain about the product - I wanted stickers that said 'Fragile' and that's what I got. However, the picture shows white text on a red background; I got stickers with red text on a white background.
The quality is good, they stick well, and the size is useful - not too big, not too small.
Overall a good product.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New York City
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New York City
by DK Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to visit NYC, 20 Mar 2013
I haven't read all of this yet but it's jam-packed full of great advice, handy tips, and thoughtful recommendations for all kinds of visitor.
I went to New York in 2003, and I plan to go again in April 2013 - I feel well-equipped now I have this book to take with me. It's on the heavy side though, so I bought the pocket version too.

ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Black
ADDIS 12 Litre 5 Star Rect Bowl, Black
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd
Price: 7.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I know it's only a washing-up bowl but I love it!, 20 Mar 2013
I have a Belfast sink and this fits it perfectly. It's big enough for large plates, baking sheets, huge pasta pans and more.
Absolutely fantastic price, superb value, it arrived quickly and safely. Highly recommended.

MOD SAMSUNG GT-I8160 GALAXY ACE 2 II FLIP PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH + 3x SCREEN PROTECTOR + STYLUS PEN (WHITE)
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 20 Mar 2013
I'm really pleased with this product. It protects the phone but doesn't interfere with its use. The screen protectors are easy to fit and work well. The stylus is a bonus but, as other reviewers have said, there is nowhere to clip it so I doubt I'll get much use from it.
Great price, and it arrived very quickly. Highly recommended.

Blue
Blue
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blue (Audio CD)
No a bad song on it, could listen to 'A Case of You' on repeat forever.
I bought this second-hand to replace the vinyl and have no complaints regarding the quality - no scratches, no jumps, and the case and cover are in good condition.
It was a great price and arrived quickly.

Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Davina - My Pre & Post Natal Workouts [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Davina fans, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this for my sister who is a few months pregnant. She has been doing Davina work-outs for years and said this version is just as good as the full-on work-outs.

Desperate Housewives - Season 5 [DVD]
Desperate Housewives - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teri Hatcher
Offered by Venture Online
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift - my sister loved it, 20 Mar 2013
I bought this for my sister who's a big fan of Desperate Housewives.
It was a great price and it arrived very quickly, in plenty of time for her birthday.

Kitchen Craft Ceramic Baking Beans 500g Tub
Kitchen Craft Ceramic Baking Beans 500g Tub
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great quality, 20 Mar 2013
If you do a lot of baking, treat yourself to a pack of these. They really help baking pastry blind, and make the job a lot easier that messing about with alternatives.
They're great value and will last many, many years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3