Profile for vickie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Sistema Microwave Steamer Container with Removable Steamer Tray - 2.4 L
Sistema Microwave Steamer Container with Removable Steamer Tray - 2.4 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend this product highly enough!, 18 Jan. 2015
I love this steamer, the quality is excellent. I was a bit dubious as the cost seemed so low, but the design is great my vegetable come out perfect.
The plastic hasn't warped with the heat & it is still cool enough to be brought out of the microwave by hand and opened without any fear of burning myself, although I only use it to cook veg so haven't heated it for any longer than 5 minutes.

Yankee Candle - Bonus 3 Pack Car Jar - Sun & Sand
Yankee Candle - Bonus 3 Pack Car Jar - Sun & Sand

5.0 out of 5 stars Smelled really nice, a little hint of summer as I de-iced my windscreen!, 10 Dec. 2014
I bought these car fresheners in the depth of winter in hope they reminded me of summer, it kind of worked?!
Lovely fragrances, I did as suggested on the back of the pack and cut the plastic wrapper gradually, the scents didn't over power me every morning when I got in the car which was nice, some car fresheners I find just overpowering.

Curvy Kate Women's Portia Balcony Plain Everyday Bra, Green (Lime/Rose), 38J
Curvy Kate Women's Portia Balcony Plain Everyday Bra, Green (Lime/Rose), 38J

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable & very pretty, 9 Dec. 2014
I loved this bra, this was the first Curvy Kate one I've purchased I bought my regular size, for the last few years I've worn only Debenhams own brand bra & the difference between this bra & Debenhas bra was huge.
I thought I needed the really thick, long [often uncomfortable] underwire the Debenhams bras have, when my Curvy Kate one came it felt really small & flimsy, I almost sent it straight back without trying it on.
Even with the much thinner and shorter wire the bra is really uplifting, supportive & comfortable, and most of all really feminine & pretty!
I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Curvy Kate Women's Princess Balcony Plain Everyday Bra, Orange (Tigerlilly/Rose), 38J

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable & very pretty, 9 Dec. 2014
I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Let The River Run
Let The River Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Let The River Run (MP3 Download)
After watching the film Working Girl I felt compelled to download the theme tune, I bought this one by mistake but have fallen in love with it!

Yuzet 16-041007-04-00 40cm Heavy Duty Soft Rubber Buckle Tree Ties Straps Support (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars A well designed product, 3 Dec. 2014
Made from really soft rubber, my new fruit trees feel very secure and stable attached to there stakes.
I would definitely recommend.

Pathfinder Technologies ® Heavy duty clippers for THICK Finger & Toenails, professional quality "MIRROR POLISHED" surgical grade stainless steel clippers.
Offered by Pathfinder Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars A real 5* product!, 3 Dec. 2014
The best nail clippers I've ever owned, well worth the price!
Really easy to grip, & cut threw your nails without breaking them and causing damage.

Mystic Topaz Crystal Heart Necklace Pendant
Mystic Topaz Crystal Heart Necklace Pendant
Offered by Goods-cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made!, 3 Dec. 2014
Very cute necklace, really well made. A real bargain at under £2!
It also took only 8 days to arrive from Hong Kong.

Bentley Garden 2.7M Metal Garden Patio Umbrella Parasol With Crank & Tilt 38Mm Pole - Black
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality & price!, 3 Dec. 2014
Great product, really sturdy & well made. Has ratcheted open-close mechanism and tils to block the sun as it moves during the day.
Can't wait to start using it again next year.

Botanics Comfort Pocket Bamboo Pillow 75x50cm
Botanics Comfort Pocket Bamboo Pillow 75x50cm
Offered by Salveo Wellness

3.0 out of 5 stars The bamboo is lovely and cooling, but after 5 months of use it's ready for the bin!, 3 Dec. 2014
I've owned this pillow since July [5 months] it started out great, but after few months the fibres in my pillow have really started to clump together, every night I have to spend a few minutes fluffing the pillow and trying to pull the clumps apart. Not what I expected from a £40 pillow.
That said the bambo filling is very cooling and the bamboo outer cover is as smooth as silk, when I get round to replacing it I will give bamboo another try, but from a different manufacturer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11