Profile for greenng > Reviews

Content by greenng

greenng

Sonorous HG 1036 Television Stand with Integrated TV Bracket for Upto 42 inch TV - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Leave Well Alone!!!!!!, 2 Mar 2013
This product is of the lowest quality imaginable. The first time I received the item both it and the item were broken. I asked for a replacement and the second one arrived in even worse condition with hundreds of tiny glass shards could clearly be heard inside the package. Steer well clear would be my advice. Amazon should not be selling such a shoddy product.

Dell power adapter - 65 Watt
Dell power adapter - 65 Watt
Offered by enext4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it seems, 13 Oct 2012
The main thing to know about this product is that the year warranty mentioned is not worth the paper it's printed on. I have had the product for just less than a year and it now no longer charges when it is plugged in. I contacted the seller to ask about a refund or a replacement, only to be told my warranty had expired, even though that was rubbish. All my attempts to contact the seller since have been met by a wall of silence. At this price, I understand the temptation to go for this much cheaper option as replacement battery's from Dell are scandalously pricey. I only hope if you do, that you have better luck than me and don't find yourself in a similar position where the only course of possible action left to me is to report the seller to the Trading Standards Agency.