Profile for BoredWithItNow > Reviews

Content by BoredWithItNow

BoredWithItNow

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wireless Cordless Power Receiver Pad QI for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 (Black)
Wireless Cordless Power Receiver Pad QI for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and works straight away, 7 July 2014
Fits under normal cover and works well with Samsung charging pad. Easy to fit and works straight away. No configuration or software to load. Good product.

DigiYes® Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Module for Samsung Galaxy S3
DigiYes® Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Module for Samsung Galaxy S3
Offered by DigiYes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great price., 11 Jun 2014
I have the Samsung charge pad for my S5 upgrade and added this to my old S3. It works perfectly without changing the phone in any way. Highly recommended.

Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray Writer
Samsung Slim Retail External 3D Blu Ray Writer

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR MAC, 23 Jan 2014
This drive was specifically advertised as mac compatible. I bought it for that reason. The disc it comes with however only has installation software for windows based machines. The drive isnt recognised when you plug it into a macbook pro running lion
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 11:24 PM GMT

Super Marble Run (2013 version)
Super Marble Run (2013 version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top toy, 17 Jan 2014
I bought this for my nephew for Christmas (he's 3yr6mth) with an extra bag of 50 marbles. he loved it as did his friend also 3. the great thing about the run is you can make several different configurations with it and can add to it by buying another set to make bigger better runs later as the kids grow into it. I would say that my nephew was at the youngest age to buy this for and needed my help to put it together, but that just added to the play experience. we all had a great a fun time with this. Money well spent! Highly recomended.

Jimmy Stewart: The Truth Behind the Legend
Jimmy Stewart: The Truth Behind the Legend
by Michael Munn

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting read, 17 Mar 2013
Who'd have thought that JS had affairs with just about every contemporary starlet from Ginger Rodgers to Marlene Dietrich. Complete blow by blow account of his film career with his fallings out and (in retrospect) bizarre relationship with J.Edgar Hoover, interesting war record too.

BBC iPlayer(Kindle Tablet Edition)
BBC iPlayer(Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you'd expect - brilliant!, 28 Jan 2013
BBC iplayer is the best of all of the free media apps (provided you have a TV licence!). Huge back catalogue, just broadcast catchup programs and live streaming, TV and radio, this is the benchmark for all other media sources. I've down loaded this app on both Apple and Android and they both work perfectly on iphones, S3's, and Samsung T.V. The latest version is brilliant and very easy to use and navigate. Well done BBC.

Olympus Micro Four Thirds 15mm Body Cap Lens - Black
Olympus Micro Four Thirds 15mm Body Cap Lens - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lens for the money, 14 Nov 2012
I bought this lens on Amazon preorder so was very pleased it turned up on the release date (Oct 31 2012). I bought it because I wanted to give me an option of the thinnest profile on the interchangeable lens Olympus mini pen. The lens is very basic with a slide setting control under the aperture which closes and covers the aperture, opens to a click on infinity and slides adjusting the opening to the macro setting. I used it when I went for a weekend break on the south coast and took lots of pic of sea, landscape and middle distance objects and my wife and dog all mixed in. I also took a panasonic H202 lens and swapped for comparison. The pictures were very good considering the price of this lens, the main advantage you get is the size of the camera, making it truly 'pocketable'. For a point and shoot option for landscapes it's a winner. Highly recommended.

Samsung Stylus Pen for Galaxy S3 - Titanium Silver
Samsung Stylus Pen for Galaxy S3 - Titanium Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars It isn't just me is it?, 14 Nov 2012
I bought this for £20, an outrageous amount of money for a completely unusable pen. It won't write properly on SMemo even one word! it also doesn't operate the buttons or activate the icons, my finger is better to write with than this thing. I've seen an ad for the Samsung 'note' and that seems to use a completely different pen. My advice is don't buy this - it is truly a waste of money.

BGSTAR BLOOD GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS - 50 PCS
BGSTAR BLOOD GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS - 50 PCS
Offered by SWILLINGTON PHARMACY

4.0 out of 5 stars Diabetes blood test strips, 2 Oct 2012
These strips are for the groovy new BGstar tester that plugs into your iPhone (uses the now 'old' slot so won't work with iphone 5 without adaptor). Strips are a bit pricey if you're testing many times a day, not sure if you can get them on the NHS, I'm gonna ask my doctor. Strips are as you'd expect and require a tiny amount of blood to get a reading - haven't had a dud one yet. Overall a comparatively expensive tester and strips but if like me you love gadgets you'll love these.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Cream, 2 Oct 2012
Ordered Dermovate cream got Tenovate cream. These are NOT the same creams or steroid mix. They are both for the treatment of psoriasis, but it wasn't what I ordered.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2012 5:22 PM BST