Profile for Amazon Buyer > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 727

Amazon Buyer
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Voices: A Doris Stokes Collection: A Doris Stokes Collection: "Voices in My Ear", "More Voices in My Ear"
by Doris Stokes
Price: 7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your penny buying it!, 25 July 2014
It was rubbish, memoirs of yesteryear not my cup of tea and a bit of a boring biopic , never mind, someone will have found it in the 1p charity bin by now where I destined it for....

The Real Witches' Kitchen: Spells, Recipes, Oils, Lotions and Potions from the Witches' Hearth
by Kate West
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gave me some brill ideas, 25 July 2014
A really useful book about using herbs and every day oils to make remedies and aromatherapy ideas, set out in a very nice book thats easy to pick up again and refer to and the laymans terms dictionary helps too. Lovely book anyone can cook or grow these things with a bit of patience and access to their own garden or a garden centre!

Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
by U S Games Systems
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back (Cards)
Good blank cards , I made my own cards I am not in the least bit artistic and my efforts are laughable I threw a lot out in the bin, lol, maybe someone else will get a good idea and put it on the cards.

I thought they were handy for even writing recipes or using as index cards and if you have children why not make snap or something fun with your own symbols as I think they have a lot of uses and are a good quality .

Book of Spells (Soraya series)
Book of Spells (Soraya series)
by Soraya

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the trick, 25 July 2014
I liked it I see it is an older book but I see by her website,she still does readings so this was a good earlier work.

I bought a used version of this book on amazon and found it really interesting as some of the advice never dates even if the covers turn a bit yellow.

Everything you need to buy or find for your altar and spell is listed and the candles and wording all given and so kept me engaged .

St Tropez Self Tan 200ml Sensitive Bronzing Mousse
St Tropez Self Tan 200ml Sensitive Bronzing Mousse
Offered by Ladies Land Cosmetics
Price: 19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand, 25 July 2014
It smells nice it didnt make me itch or allergic, thankfully, the ingredients as stated, are great for sensitive skin, and the final colour was a light tan so would suit a newbie to self tanning and not look unnatural. A good amount is dispensed with the spout, a little goes far.

Small Table - Pentagram - Altar Table
Small Table - Pentagram - Altar Table
Offered by Crafty Jungle
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Small table made of solid wood, 25 July 2014
It is very small but saying that it is cute and is the perfect size for an altar or curio table perhaps a little lamp could be placed on it or atop a larger table, its cute and dinky and light to move.

Sevenhills Organics Raw Chia Seeds 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile seeds for all sorts of culinary uses, 25 July 2014
These have lasted me ages.

I am convinced they do me good health benefits wise, and I add a little teaspoon here and there on top of cereal, on top of salads and they look nice as well as having a lot of protein and also they do seem to give a lift/energy but I can't say for sure because they are more of a garnish ( like say, pepper ) and not like you will eat a whole lot in any one go.

I haven't used them as thickener/egg replacement/sweet but they do expand and go gluey and you cant wash them off the plates in the sink and they stick inside the dish sponge lol much to the other halves annoyance .

So they do expand slightly inside your tum and could help to fill you up.

I know you can make sweet/puddings with them as seen them recently with mango jel in a whole food shops and they are worth investing in a pack to experiment with!

I think they would be brill in home baked bread or atop some fresh rolls.

Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Watery polish, 25 July 2014
Very watery colour, needed about 3 coats and it wasnt that great to be honest. Left thick globules at sides, didnt go on evenly.

Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile oil..eat it or wear it!, 25 July 2014
This large glass jar has lasted for ages, great all your cooking uses and/or for using on hair and body .I list my own below. I have two jars. One in kitchen store cupboard and one is kept in bathroom cabinet.

It is solid at room temperature and melts on contact with heat.

* use it to shallow fry
* add some to breakfast cereal,one teaspoon a day is recommended
* melt it to add to cake mixes/biscuits ,in place of butter or oil
* massage your spouses back
* add some to coffee for a creamy kick
* spread it on toast as it tastes just like butter
* add some to hair and leave it on all day then wash out
* use as a female lube with minimal chance of allergy
* use as lipsalve
* add to smoothies

A little goes a long way! I am sure there are lots of other uses but it is pure and smells lovely, everyone should try it.

Classic French Course in English
Classic French Course in English
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic French, 25 July 2014
Good for a crash course on French for a recent holiday!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18