Profile for Amazon Buyer > Reviews

Self Tan by St Tropez Self Tan Milk 200ml
Offered by Complete Beauty
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 19 Aug 2014
I have used with success the "Original" St Tropez mousse , I have used their "Sensitive" range of mousse , both leave an even tan. I wondered if this vegan milk fake tan would be kinder to skin and leave a golden glow. Then I also wondered why it was available so cheaply. I know now! It's cos its completely crap! The tanning level must be 1/2 a percent of tanning product as it was non existent on my skin. I think I would have to use two or three coats , which is daft, want to put it on, rinse off after 2 hours and have a natural tan that no one can tell is from a can!

A spray top bottle top was really fiddly, so I had to unscrew the top and poured into a mitt. It looked like yellow egg yolk. The very slight tinge it gave was uneven and yellow like mild jaundice. There was virtually no change to my pale skin. I applied a thick even coating more than what could have came out with the spray and the end result was ....utter garbage.

There was no nasty smell as some stupid bint said in her review, the product doesnt smell like vegetable stock cubes what a wally, there is no residual smell only a very subtle perfume. That is beside the point because this product is a big fat fail. It doesnt smell of anything to be honest. Some people make up any old rubbish in their reviews.

Side by side comparison to the this and another organic and very even fake tan mousse called DHA ( sold on ebay by username hbttrainingsolutions ) really is good, and that is has been certified fully organic and comes in different levels of tan and different scents , I have used it and rate it highly.

I will recommend people stick to the other St Tropez fake tan products which are expensive as they DO give you "a tan". This product is an embarrassing addition to their range and avoid it at all costs .

Quality duck feather cushion pad 18" x 18" (45cm x 45cm) - Made in Great Britain
Offered by Furnishnk
Price: 1.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy a cushion until you double check P&P on it!, 2 Aug 2014
I was thinking of buying 10 cushions as got a large sofa recently, seen the good price shown but this particularly greedy marketplace seller wanted 4.59 for P+P per posting of each cushion 45 for posting them, well I was shocked. If they do a combined post approach then I'd have purchased but no mention on wording so I went elsewhere.

I think couriering of a big heavy item ie a washing machine to transport should cost about 45 ,but not some cushions for sticking round the sofa!

I went to a famous high street catalogue type place place in the end for my cushions for 7 for pack of two

Do be careful if you see ultra low price on an item, bear the postal charge in mind and also that greedy sellers do not offer any sort of discount so be careful what you click ladies and gents. Not everyone would double check this before clicking to buy!

Voices: A Doris Stokes Collection: A Doris Stokes Collection: "Voices in My Ear", "More Voices in My Ear"
by Doris Stokes
Price: 7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your penny buying it!, 25 July 2014
It was rubbish, memoirs of yesteryear not my cup of tea and a bit of a boring biopic , never mind, someone will have found it in the 1p charity bin by now where I destined it for....

The Real Witches' Kitchen: Spells, Recipes, Oils, Lotions and Potions from the Witches' Hearth
by Kate West
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gave me some brill ideas, 25 July 2014
A really useful book about using herbs and every day oils to make remedies and aromatherapy ideas, set out in a very nice book thats easy to pick up again and refer to and the laymans terms dictionary helps too. Lovely book anyone can cook or grow these things with a bit of patience and access to their own garden or a garden centre!

Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
by U S Games Systems
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back (Cards)
Good blank cards , I made my own cards I am not in the least bit artistic and my efforts are laughable I threw a lot out in the bin, lol, maybe someone else will get a good idea and put it on the cards.

I thought they were handy for even writing recipes or using as index cards and if you have children why not make snap or something fun with your own symbols as I think they have a lot of uses and are a good quality .

Book of Spells (Soraya series)
Book of Spells (Soraya series)
by Soraya

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the trick, 25 July 2014
I liked it I see it is an older book but I see by her website,she still does readings so this was a good earlier work.

I bought a used version of this book on amazon and found it really interesting as some of the advice never dates even if the covers turn a bit yellow.

Everything you need to buy or find for your altar and spell is listed and the candles and wording all given and so kept me engaged .

Self Tan by St Tropez Sensitive Bronzing Mousse 200ml
Self Tan by St Tropez Sensitive Bronzing Mousse 200ml
Offered by Ladies Land Cosmetics
Price: 19.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brand, 25 July 2014
It smells nice it didnt make me itch or allergic, thankfully, the ingredients as stated, are great for sensitive skin, and the final colour was a light tan so would suit a newbie to self tanning and not look unnatural. A good amount is dispensed with the spout, a little goes far.

Small Table - Pentagram - Altar Table
Small Table - Pentagram - Altar Table
Offered by Crafty Jungle
Price: 23.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Small table made of solid wood, 25 July 2014
It is very small but saying that it is cute and is the perfect size for an altar or curio table perhaps a little lamp could be placed on it or atop a larger table, its cute and dinky and light to move.

Sevenhills Organics Raw Chia Seeds 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile seeds for all sorts of culinary uses, 25 July 2014
These have lasted me ages.

I am convinced they do me good health benefits wise, and I add a little teaspoon here and there on top of cereal, on top of salads and they look nice as well as having a lot of protein and also they do seem to give a lift/energy but I can't say for sure because they are more of a garnish ( like say, pepper ) and not like you will eat a whole lot in any one go.

I haven't used them as thickener/egg replacement/sweet but they do expand and go gluey and you cant wash them off the plates in the sink and they stick inside the dish sponge lol much to the other halves annoyance .

So they do expand slightly inside your tum and could help to fill you up.

I know you can make sweet/puddings with them as seen them recently with mango jel in a whole food shops and they are worth investing in a pack to experiment with!

I think they would be brill in home baked bread or atop some fresh rolls.

Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Bluesky Neon Canary Yellow Gel Polish 10ml
Offered by Tips And Toez
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Watery polish, 25 July 2014
Very watery colour, needed about 3 coats and it wasnt that great to be honest. Left thick globules at sides, didnt go on evenly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18