Profile for Parker Pen > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 805

Parker Pen
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014)
Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars I urge you to download your own copy, 17 Nov 2014
Please everyone, download this version, remember that it is for a good cause.

If everyone with an Amazon account in the UK spends 99p on the MP3 then that will go a long way.

I confess, the tune has been around for 30 years and redone once already but I didn't buy it to play and sing and jig along to, I honestly like the new version but wanted to make sure I got a copy ,the way I see it, if my 99 pennies can buy some health equipment a sterile needle or rubber gloves then it has in some small way, contributed to the Ebola charity.

There are not enough people showing human kindness in the world, reach out and do as the lyrics say.

Buying this tune means paying such a small amount but you will know you have done something good in some small way.

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Sep 2014
I enjoyed it, found the writer a tad callous in places shrugging flippantly at a call for "yet another miscarriage" and saying " it is nature" , notice he was not a dad whos wife or gf had lost a baby and called an ambulance in a state of fear and distress. It happens a lot is what he means he is immune to another one.

However, the book was written by someone who has become used to human tragedy, but you must become hard as nails to see dead and dying wounded and ill people every day , day in day out, I do agree about it being terrible when 999 is abused esp by drunks, this book was hard to put down once I began and the targets in London seem ridiculous as well for the size of the place.

Well written , based on someones real experiences has some funny bits as well it isnt all bad news.

Lucy Bee Organic Fairtrade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Lucy Bee Organic Fairtrade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality , the best around, 17 Sep 2014
Very tasty, love the design on the bottle nice and trendy. Shallow fry with it, add it to coffee, spread it wear it, but do NOT live without it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2014 5:09 PM BST

Dr Karg Emmental Cheese and Pumpkin Seed Organic Wholegrain Crispbread 200 g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crispbread heaven..., 17 Sep 2014
These are so tasty, it is very difficult to find them in the shops. One supermarket near me had one variety on the shelf and just 2 packets of them left. That is why I bought in bulk from Amazon.

To the unaccustomed, please be aware they are a hard baked cracker and crunching takes quite a while, do not attempt to bite right into them with your front teeth as you will chip your teeth off! haha Literally nibble with your side molars until you know what you are dealing with.

These taste so delicious crisp, nutritious , buttery /cheesy and they go with just about anything. I recommend you try cold meat(meat substitute etc if you are veggie) and pile it high with salad , you won't be able to hear a word anyone says once you begin to bite!

We often eat one dry cracker in front of tv now when we used to have a couple of bags of crisps. They do have around 113 calories in each crispbread but don't forget its seeds and cheese not empty calories like crisps, but think of all the goodness that you are getting, lots of fibre and natural organic ingredients.

If you get a chance to try these and the counterpart small snack sized ones you will probably end up addicted. A health kick saw me buy a packet when I tasted one I knew I could never eat cardboard crispbreads like Ryvita again.

If you love crunch , you will need to try! But be warned they are what you can only describe as more-ish!

Skin Doctors Bio Serum Intensive Skin Repair Oil 50ml
Skin Doctors Bio Serum Intensive Skin Repair Oil 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A small amount goes far, 17 Sep 2014
I have never tried this serum before. Upon opening, I noted it smelled very similar like the original Pears transparent soap bars, spicy and herbal. A very small bottle but you only require around 5 drops in your bath water because it is concentrated.

I rubbed about 2 drops all over my face after my nightly shower, skin felt soft, and a couple of drops on the hard skin around my heels just to see if it would rehydrate my skin.

Curious to see if there any changes to my skins moisture level, it is a nice scent and will be handy to try on uneven areas of dryness.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 19 Aug 2014
I have used with success the "Original" St Tropez mousse , I have used their "Sensitive" range of mousse , both leave an even tan. I wondered if this vegan milk fake tan would be kinder to skin and leave a golden glow. Then I also wondered why it was available so cheaply. I know now! It's cos its completely crap! The tanning level must be 1/2 a percent of tanning product as it was non existent on my skin. I think I would have to use two or three coats , which is daft, want to put it on, rinse off after 2 hours and have a natural tan that no one can tell is from a can!

A spray top bottle top was really fiddly, so I had to unscrew the top and poured into a mitt. It looked like yellow egg yolk. The very slight tinge it gave was uneven and yellow like mild jaundice. There was virtually no change to my pale skin. I applied a thick even coating more than what could have came out with the spray and the end result was ....utter garbage.

There was no nasty smell as some stupid bint said in her review, the product doesnt smell like vegetable stock cubes what a wally, there is no residual smell only a very subtle perfume. That is beside the point because this product is a big fat fail. It doesnt smell of anything to be honest. Some people make up any old rubbish in their reviews.

Side by side comparison to the this and another organic and very even fake tan mousse called DHA ( sold on ebay by username hbttrainingsolutions ) really is good, and that is has been certified fully organic and comes in different levels of tan and different scents , I have used it and rate it highly.

I will recommend people stick to the other St Tropez fake tan products which are expensive as they DO give you "a tan". This product is an embarrassing addition to their range and avoid it at all costs .

Quality duck feather cushion pad 18" x 18" (45cm x 45cm) - Made in Great Britain
Offered by stansbargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy a cushion until you double check P&P on it!, 2 Aug 2014
I was thinking of buying 10 cushions as got a large sofa recently, seen the good price shown but this particularly greedy marketplace seller wanted £4.59 for P+P per posting of each cushion £45 for posting them, well I was shocked. If they do a combined post approach then I'd have purchased but no mention on wording so I went elsewhere.

I think couriering of a big heavy item ie a washing machine to transport should cost about £45 ,but not some cushions for sticking round the sofa!

I went to a famous high street catalogue type place place in the end for my cushions for £7 for pack of two

Do be careful if you see ultra low price on an item, bear the postal charge in mind and also that greedy sellers do not offer any sort of discount so be careful what you click ladies and gents. Not everyone would double check this before clicking to buy!

The Real Witches' Kitchen: Spells, Recipes, Oils, Lotions and Potions from the Witches' Hearth
by Kate West

5.0 out of 5 stars gave me some brill ideas, 25 July 2014
A really useful book about using herbs and every day oils to make remedies and aromatherapy ideas, set out in a very nice book thats easy to pick up again and refer to and the laymans terms dictionary helps too. Lovely book anyone can cook or grow these things with a bit of patience and access to their own garden or a garden centre!

Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
by U S Games Systems
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back (Cards)
Good blank cards , I made my own cards I am not in the least bit artistic and my efforts are laughable I threw a lot out in the bin, lol, maybe someone else will get a good idea and put it on the cards.

I thought they were handy for even writing recipes or using as index cards and if you have children why not make snap or something fun with your own symbols as I think they have a lot of uses and are a good quality .

Book of Spells (Soraya series)
Book of Spells (Soraya series)
by Soraya

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the trick, 25 July 2014
I liked it I see it is an older book but I see by her website,she still does readings so this was a good earlier work.

I bought a used version of this book on amazon and found it really interesting as some of the advice never dates even if the covers turn a bit yellow.

Everything you need to buy or find for your altar and spell is listed and the candles and wording all given and so kept me engaged .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18