Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Philip ATKINSON > Reviews

Content by Philip ATKINSON

Philip ATKINSON (london u.k.)

Page: 1 | 2
The Death of East Prussia: War and Revenge in Germany's Easternmost Province
The Death of East Prussia: War and Revenge in Germany's Easternmost Province
by Peter B. Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of Prussia., 7 Mar. 2015
Superb book of the history of this part of Europe & why things are as we find them today, an awful lot of work must have gone into this & I would recomend for anyone with an interest in the history & people of what was once Prussia.

One Summer: America 1927
One Summer: America 1927
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer enjoyment, 4 Jan. 2014
As before Mr. Bryson has in my opinion written a really superb book, I have found again that somehow his work is really unique in depth of knowledge & once more I am uplifted in spirit at such wonderful writing, a truly readable book, please keep em coming!

Chrysler 300 Dodge Charger Magnum Automotive Repair Manual: 05-09 (Haynes Automotive Repair Manuals)
by Joe L Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars 300c owners guide, 15 Feb. 2012
A good manual to have to help in knowing your car, even if you aren't able to do the job yourself & I'm certainly not its nice to have some idea of whats what & what may be required to keep your car in proper order &/or put right, for me it complements the makers handbook. Well laid out & easy to read with pics. to help.K&N OIL FILTER Chrysler 300C 5.7 Fuel Inj 2005-2007 All - Part No: HP-2004

Michelin Hi-Power Tyre Inflator and Detachable Digital Gauge
Michelin Hi-Power Tyre Inflator and Detachable Digital Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars tyre pressures, 15 Feb. 2012
If you like to keep your tyre pressures correct & you should for safety & economy then its a good idea to have the means to do this yourself nice & easy, quickly & quietly, then this inflator from Michelin is in my opinion an excellent choice, well designed & made, does what its made for, no fuss, a really good product.Michelin Hi-Power Tyre Inflator and Detachable Digital Gauge

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars chrysler 300c lighting (exterior)., 9 Nov. 2011
CHRYSLER 300C/M XENON ICE BLUE REPLACEMENT HEADLIGHT/HEADLAMP BULBS
I was happy to be able to purchase these bulbs for my car to have as spares should or when the need arises at what seems a good price & with the conveniance of having them delivered to my house, the seller gave a good service in all respects & I am happy with the deal.

Chrysler 300/Charger/Magnum (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manuals)
Chrysler 300/Charger/Magnum (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manuals)
by Joe L Hamilton

5.0 out of 5 stars Know your 300c., 29 Oct. 2011
Chrysler 300/Charger/Magnum 2005-09 Repair Manual (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manuals)
I was advised by a very good friend to buy this manual as being the best available to use with my car & I can say that this is the case, it is laid out in a manner which makes understanding easy even for amatuer car owners like me & the photo's within are good too, I would strongly recommend THIS manual over any others for anyone who like me is just an owner but wishes to understand their car & do any maintenance or repairs themselves, I'm pleased I bought it.

A Walk In The Woods: The World's Funniest Travel Writer Takes a Hike
A Walk In The Woods: The World's Funniest Travel Writer Takes a Hike
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Reading, 17 April 2011
This is a story to read if you feel a bit down, it never fails to pick me up & if you want to find another side of America thats little known about this book will inform you in a heartwarming way.American LandscapesThe Lost Continent: Travels in Small Town America

Tigers in Combat: v. 1
Tigers in Combat: v. 1
by Wolfgang Schneider

5.0 out of 5 stars schwere panzer in WW11, 17 April 2011
This review is from: Tigers in Combat: v. 1 (Paperback)
I bought this book & the no.11 also & am amazed at the detail in both, anyone with an interest in this subject really should consider these works, the author Mr. Schneider is to be much congratulated.Panzer Aces: German Tank Commanders of WWII (Stackpole Military History)Sherman Firefly Vs Tiger: Normandy 1944 (Duel)

by Paul Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars The Eerie Silence, 27 Sept. 2010
The Eerie Silence: Are We Alone in the Universe?
This is a very informative read & gives much cause for thought if you are at all interested in life & our world & our place in the cosmos.

by Joseph G. Rosa

5.0 out of 5 stars Colt Revolvers & the Tower of London, 18 Aug. 2010
Colt Revolvers and the Tower of London
This is a superb book for serious study of the history of this company & its products, well written & set out with excellent photographs,I much enjoyed it & would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2