Profile for Rae > Reviews

Rae

Hush Puppies Women's Entice Mary Janes
Hush Puppies Women's Entice Mary Janes

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 24 Nov 2012
Although I thought I was getting plain leather, I have been sent patent, no matter I love them anyway, perfect fit for me and heels I can walk in. I suggest anyone who is looking for a smart shoe with style go for these, they look musch nicer than the photo. Super comfy, wear all day.

Dr. Martens Original Adult's 1490 Cherry Red 11857600 4 Uk Regular
Dr. Martens Original Adult's 1490 Cherry Red 11857600 4 Uk Regular
Price: 89.58

5.0 out of 5 stars still the best!, 7 April 2012
Recently bought these, in attempt to go back to my youth, they as brilliant as they ever were. I was lucky enough to get them at an even lower price than Amazon in Cardiff. Previous reviews suggest downsizing if, like me, you are a half size, I have to agree. They are are quicker to break in than the Vintage and more cost effective, you could get 2 of these for price of 1 Vintage, with less pain.
I also love the fact that they are fashionable and still practical. Can't fault them :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 13 Feb 2012
All the mess and barely a difference in my hair colour, scalp was pretty red though. I did realise that with my natural colour being a darker shade of brow (not the darkest) that it wouldn't turn out too bright but no-one has even noticed i tried
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2012 5:04 PM GMT

Mattel Monster High Create-A-Monster Vampire And Sea Monster Starter Set
Mattel Monster High Create-A-Monster Vampire And Sea Monster Starter Set
Offered by MedClub
Price: 24.03

3.0 out of 5 stars never again!, 13 Feb 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this in supermarket, 12 cheaper, my daughter thinks it fun and thats the only reason it has any stars, the wig won't stay on, the connecting parts are flimsy and even if you buy add on packs, you will only ever have one torso. better off just paying extra for the proper dolls in the first place

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!!!!!!, 9 Dec 2011
I was going to get the Blowfish Hamish boots but spotted these in a local shop for 25.
They are more comfortable than my slippers and like all the other Blowfish I have, are a really good quality. They are also slightly ajustible on the width, I have seen some pics showing them folded at the front, but i love them as they are.
Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to look upto date and have happy feet.

Blowfish Women's Tribeca Biker Boots
Blowfish Women's Tribeca Biker Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Supacomfy, 25 Nov 2011
Have been wearing these boots all day and I love them, but be warned, if you have wide feet, they will feel snug around the foot even though they have plenty of room on the leg.

HP G62-450SA 15.6" Laptop (Intel Core i3 2.26Ghz, 3GB Ram, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit) - Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 7 Jun 2011
Brilliant budget computer, easy setup, much faster than my old toshiba. Having got used to Vista and all its probs, this is perfection for me, the specs are good, speed is good, although a test run on a similar spec Acer seemed a little faster, its great for kids, comes with Magic Desktop installed, great for basic gaming but you would need to spend a bit more money if you want the ultimate gaming experience.
The touchpad takes some getting used but is not a major prob, can be easily switched off and replaced by mouse, if needed.
The size of the harddrive, at this, price is a bonus.
Handles multitasking well, makes more common sense than previous os.
Basically, this is a great family computer, well worth it, and I love it!!!!!

Keyring Moody Face
Keyring Moody Face
Offered by MunchieMoosKids - Party Bag Specialists
Price: 1.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 17 April 2011
This review is from: Keyring Moody Face (Toy)
Bought 2 of these, one for myself, one for Mother.
When mine fell apart, the first day, I thought maybe my child was being a bit rough with it, how wrong was I, the next day my Mother told me hers had also fallen apart, and there was no child involved.
TOTAL RUBBISH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoe ever!, 17 April 2011
I have spent a lot of time, and money, trying to find a pair of shoes that don't rub, due to a slight size difference in feet. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THEM! These shoes are the most comfortable I have ever had, lightweight, like wearing slippers. Although I could still feel the size difference, there was no problem, even wore them for a 6hr day at Folly Farm.
I now intend to get every colour available.