Profile for Mrs. Helen D. Wells > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Helen D. ...

Mrs. Helen D. Wells "heldenwel" (yorkshire, GB)

Page: 1 | 2
Nero D'Inferno - High Staining Leather Dye / Ink - 50ml - Supplied By Graff-City - Black
Offered by Graff-City

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2014
Excellent leather dye. Covers well and gives a great shine. Value for money.

Absolute Greatest
Absolute Greatest
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Absolute Greatest (Audio CD)
I have been looking for a replacement for my lost Queen CD. This fitted my requirements and is much better than the CD I lost and at a good price too as well as in quite a good condition. Why buy new when there is good used? Bargain!

King Blocks Cream & Red Duvet Cover Modern Design 4Pcs Polycotton Complete Bedding Set (1 x Duvet Cover, 1 x Fitted Sheet And 2 x Pillow Case) by Quality Linen and Towels

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Feb. 2014
Great buy, looks good at a very good price. Easy to iron and washes well. Not the best of bedding but the colour and price was just what I wanted

TRAVALO PURE EXCEL purple 5 ml
TRAVALO PURE EXCEL purple 5 ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars travalo, 25 Dec. 2013
Great buy, excellent price, value product and bigger than older ones. A must have for every woman. Bargain at the price

Equestrian Rubber Stable matting 1.2mtr x 0.9mtr (4FTx3FT) 10 mm thick
Equestrian Rubber Stable matting 1.2mtr x 0.9mtr (4FTx3FT) 10 mm thick

5.0 out of 5 stars Matting, 16 May 2013
After searching for a good thick quality rubber mat to fit this came up trumps. I am using it for the area at my back door. Ideal for the area that gets used a lot. Value for money after looking at other rubber flooring.

Braun Oral-B IP17-2 Interspace Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Head (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars interspace toothbrushes, 16 May 2013
My dentist recommended these so I searched the websites and found these. Value for money and does clean between the teeth leaving your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Never used my electric toothbrush until now. WOULD RECOMMEND.

Protest Women's FABRIZO 1/4 ziptop  - Lime Juice, Small/36
Protest Women's FABRIZO 1/4 ziptop - Lime Juice, Small/36

5.0 out of 5 stars Skiing layer, 8 April 2013
I already have one but wanted it to co-ordinate with my new gear. Found the sizing a bit small, more figure hugging but does the job well. Good price too, which was what drew me!

Valentino Rossi 2012 VR46 stripe zip hoodie black XL
Valentino Rossi 2012 VR46 stripe zip hoodie black XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Rossi Hoodie, 8 April 2013
Bought it for Christmas gift. Good price, they were more expensive at the races, so Value for money and my husband loves it.

Gardman 82362 WetGard Mat - Beige
Gardman 82362 WetGard Mat - Beige

4.0 out of 5 stars mat, 8 April 2013
Does the job but not as good as another I have at my front door, it Keeps shedding fluff unlike my older one.

Ladies Multifunctional Neck Warmer Snood Hat Various Colours Designs (Blue Flower)
Offered by Raintopia

5.0 out of 5 stars Snood, 8 April 2013
Does as it says. It was ideal skiing blocking the wind chill around the neck and ears as I wore it pulled up over my head under my helmet.

Page: 1 | 2