Profile for GrannyP > Reviews

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag K1333540E Cactus Green
Offered by Taschen-AS
Price: 51.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again a winner from Kipling, 22 Jan 2014
This is my fourth bag from Kipling and once again it is great. Colour bright and cheerful. Light and good size .

"Keep Calm And Party On" -- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-Shirt, Small
"Keep Calm And Party On" -- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles T-Shirt, Small
Offered by S.A.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 14 Dec 2013
Bought this for my teenage grandson who loved the Turtles when he was small. I'm sure he will love it when he gets it at Christmas.

Kipling Women's Garan Shoulder Bags, Flash Blue, K15176561
Kipling Women's Garan Shoulder Bags, Flash Blue, K15176561

5.0 out of 5 stars Super colour, 28 Aug 2013
Bought this bag mainly for the colour even though I love everything about it. I now have 5 Kipling products and they all have been value for money.

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Peony
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Peony
Price: 54.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 Aug 2013
Ordered this for a friend she loved everything about it, the size. the colour and the price. Carry on Kipling making your bags they are great.

Harmattan
Harmattan
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart rending, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Harmattan (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was a true story but it was not , but I am sure it was very near the truth. Well written and very sad.

The Gift of Rain
The Gift of Rain
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 12 July 2013
This review is from: The Gift of Rain (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book it took me away to another era and a different aspect of life. The characters were so strong and although it was a novel I thought it could have been based on a true story.

Rocket Dog Womens Sundeck Thong Sandals SUNDE-NVY Navy 6 UK, 39 EU
Rocket Dog Womens Sundeck Thong Sandals SUNDE-NVY Navy 6 UK, 39 EU
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 30 May 2013
This is my second pair of Thong Sandals from Rocket Dog. They are so easy to wear good for holidays both on the beach and walking round town.

The Elephant Whisperer: Learning About Life, Loyalty and Freedom From a Remarkable Herd of Elephants
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brlliant Brilliant Brilliant, 17 May 2013
I could not put this down. What a talent this man had his communication with the elephants were inspiring. I felt like I was there and I would definately love to go to Thula Thula to see them.

The Long Bridge: Out of the Gulags
The Long Bridge: Out of the Gulags
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 17 May 2013
I read this whilst on holiday, not my usual holiday reading but really enjoyed it. Just cannot believe people endured what the Russian Government did to them and they were able to come out the other side sane. Brilliant book.

London
London
Price: 4.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 April 2013
This review is from: London (Kindle Edition)
After reading his book New York in hard back (which was fantastic) I just had to try another of his. London is equally as good, even though I have never been interested in history this book makes you see how the beautiful buildings we have today probably came about. Hoping to read another by this author soon, after reading something a bit lighter.

Page: 1 | 2