Profile for Debbie Brownlee > Reviews

Debbie Brownlee

Marcel Wanders Audrey Wallpaper - 58023
Marcel Wanders Audrey Wallpaper - 58023

3.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointing, 19 April 2014
I love the look of this paper however it is very thin and in fact had several flaws on opening it up out of the polythene wrapper. You have to look for the flaws so nobody really notices but I know! Many people have commented on it positively.

Caustic Love
Caustic Love
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars different from past music, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Caustic Love (Audio CD)
I have to say this is different from what I expected but it has grown on me and Paulo has an amazing voice. A good variety of style.

The Diviner: The inspiring true story of a man with uncanny insight and the ability to heal
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a very interesting read, 19 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this mans amazing story and the fact its a true story makes it more amazing. Very interesting and good to know there are people out there to help for no financial gain.

Healing with Your Guardian Angel
Healing with Your Guardian Angel
by Jacky Newcomb
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 13.34

4.0 out of 5 stars good CD but disappointing service, 19 April 2014
Felt relaxed listening to this and actually felt my pain improved. She has a lovely soothing voice. Delivery was quick however I then received another due to difficulty updating my payment details and being told it wasn't processing. Now have to pay for the double posting to return the 2nd one which I am not happy about.

Home for Christmas
Home for Christmas
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 4.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Home for Christmas, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Home for Christmas (Audio CD)
Not Susan's best music nor the best Christmas songs. Felt disappointed. Even having Elvis join in from the grave couldn't save it.