ARRAY(0xa54f74e0)

Profile for Rick_2_360 > Reviews

Content by Rick_2_360

Rick_2_360

Crysis 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Crysis 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 18.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!!!!, 9 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After completing Crysis 2 on SuperSoldier difficulty I launched straight back into the single player campain simply because I enjoyed this game so much. I have only ever done multiple play throughs in Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Gears of War 1 & 2. Gears mainly for the Co-op and I had to go through it with my wife and little brother.
Crysis 2 felt different both times I played through it and I can really see myself playing this campain again down the line.

The multi player I do enjoy but I do not find it as addictive as Modern warfare 2 or as ingaging as Halo Reach but that said I do think it just compliments one of the best FPS (First Person Shooter) single player campains available on console at the moment really well. Just please do not buy this game specifically for the multi player as you will feel let down.

To some it up, get this game for the sinle player experience which will last you between 10 - 12 hours on SuperSoldier difficulty which for me was one of the longest FPS experiences since I started gaming on the 360 and PS3 six years ago.

Do yourself the favour and let yourself be amazed by the experience that is Crysis 2.