Profile for Blahblahblah > Reviews

Content by Blahblahblah

Blahblahblah

50 Healthy and Delicious Recipes for Diabetic Cooking: Low-sugar, Low-GI, Low-fat and High-fibre Recipes for Everyone
by Michelle Berriedale-Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good recipies, 4 Nov 2011
Good recipes for diabetics or those with a lower sugar intake. I have yet to try some of them but it's worth the price if you want a handy low sugar cook book!

The House Bunny [DVD] [2009]
The House Bunny [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Rumer Willis
Offered by Champion Toys
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: The House Bunny [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
I have seen this movie numerous times now and each and every time, it's still funny and still an awesome movie. Godd for teens, and young at heart adults. Chick flick.

John Tucker Must Die [DVD] [2006]
John Tucker Must Die [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Jesse Metcalfe
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 3.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for teens, 4 Nov 2011
This movie is funny, it is about a group of girls getting revenge on a boy who cheats, in let's say creative ways. They make him wear a thong and go to his teachers room, him thinking it's going to be is "girlfriend's" room, bot John Tucker always bounces back. Good for teens, I wouldn't really say it's great for adults but you could give it a try.

My Best Friend's Wedding [DVD] [2002]
My Best Friend's Wedding [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Julia Roberts
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Nov 2011
I tried to sit and watch this movie for years, whenever it was on TV but something always got in the way or wasn't very interested so when my mum bought it for me I was reluctant only to find I'd been missing out on a good movie for so many years. Great chick flick.

Morganville Vampires: Glass Houses; The Dead Girls' Dance; Midnight Alley OMNIBUS EDITION (Morganville Vampires)
by Rachel Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series., 4 Nov 2011
I was reluctant at first with this series. I wan't sure if I was going love it or hate it and having read the first ten I love it. It's not my favourite book series but it is an amazing series! You're missing out, I must warn you though it is rather YA and teen based, at least I feel it is.

Wedding Daze [DVD]
Wedding Daze [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Biggs
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 4 Nov 2011
This review is from: Wedding Daze [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this movie so much, I found it hilarious. Sure it's another chick flick but who doesn't love one once in a while? I bought this movie without watching before and I regret nothing!

Mockingjay (part III of The Hunger Games Trilogy): 3/3
Mockingjay (part III of The Hunger Games Trilogy): 3/3
by Suzanne Collins
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless, 4 Nov 2011
That is what this book left me. Speechless. No words can describe how amazing this series really is. Girls and boys alike if you have not read the hunger games series you are missing out.