Profile for Mr G Turner > Reviews

Content by Mr G Turner

Mr G Turner

Page: 1 | 2
IBRA® 5m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value product with quality feel!, 5 Feb 2014
Nothing can really be said that hasn't already, this product is excellent value with quality to boot.
Buy this product you will not be disappointed!¬

iGadgitz Red EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent looking Exterior, poor quality zip!, 5 Feb 2014
When I first took this product out of the well packaged parcel, I was quite amazed at how well the product looked and felt in my hand, the interior looked quite protective and absorbent too, unfortunately when I placed my WD My Passport Ultra Portable Hard drive inside this pouch, the zip failed straight away, I was truly shocked.
I took the portable drive out and carefully placed it back inside more tightly this time and managed to fix the zip.
The only downside to this product is you have to be ever so careful with what you are going to place inside this, definitely no extra room for accessories in this case and be very careful to pack your hard drive very tight as this cases zip will definitely come apart if there is any undue pressure inhibited on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this SSD was everything and more!, 5 Feb 2014
After reading through several positive reviews I went ahead and purchased this Samsung 840 Evo.
This SSD will not disappoint, it reads and writes in excellent rapid speed, my pc is in full operation in under 40 seconds.
My rig: Asus Sabertooth x79, 16gb of vengeance ram, 1 x TB WD HDD Green, Intel 3820 Processor overclocked to 4.75GHZ

Naked [DVD] [1993]
Naked [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ David Thewlis
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like gritty drama's you'll love this film!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Naked [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
This film was truly a British affair, it was so realistic in its approach to realism, I was looking to purchase this film on DVD for a long while now and came across this by accident.
What a fabulously written gritty film, full of clever one liners, it was most entertaining and shocking!

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed product!, 5 Feb 2014
I would normally not go ahead and purchase any products like this one without first reading through the reviews.
Unfortunately there were no reviews available at the time so I took a risk in purchasing this product to use with my Asus Transformer Infinity.
I saw there was an original asus version out there but went ahead with this one instead as it looked basically the same but was a bit cheaper in price, in fact I purchased two of them together to use with my WD, My Passport Ultra 2TB.
These adapters did not work at all with any files whatsoever, nothing opened up!
I did contact the seller and they were kind enough to refund me in the first instance.

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber 150 ml
Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber 150 ml
Offered by Superstore UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No fuss face mask!, 5 Feb 2014
After reading through quite a few reviews, went ahead and purchased this fantastic product!
It does everything it states to do and more, it left my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated...

WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Recieved well packaged in good time! AA +++, 20 Jan 2014
The WD Ultra Passport 2 TB is an excellent product, wow the drive is compact, runs quite, cool in temperature and blistering fast through usb 3.0.
Buy it, you won't be dissapointed....

Jawbone Jambox Portable Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone - Red Dot
Jawbone Jambox Portable Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone - Red Dot

5.0 out of 5 stars My second Jawbone purchase!, 11 Feb 2013
I firstly purchased the big Jambox, liked it so much decided to go for this more portable version too! I was not dissapointed, the smaller one produces enough decent sound if you like to get outdoors to the park, walking holidays, etc.
It will definately not produce enough sound for parties but for background music and portability it is spot on.
Highly recommended, go for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality bag, has everything I want!, 11 Feb 2013
Purchased this sack after much research, it offers everything a person could want if they require loads of pockets and versatility. Great comfort when carrying this one, the back is most supportive and comfortable if you do carry heavy loads. There is pocket gallore and the shoulder straps are one of the most comortable I have ever used in compact ruck sack.
The only downside is the cost of this thing, it's just a little on the expensive side!

Cable Matters High Speed Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet 5 Metres - 3D and 4K Resolution Ready
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Great length cable, first class service!, 11 Feb 2013
This cable is so handy being this long, the quality is spot on and so is the price, think I will try and order the same cable again for my PC to my TV.

Page: 1 | 2