Profile for MZ > Reviews

Content by MZ

MZ

Page: 1 | 2
2 x TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock for Luggage Suitcases and Travel Black
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and strong, 23 Jan 2014
I am really happy with these 2 locks. They are easy to use and the right size for the luggage to travel with.

Luminarc Keep 923324 3-Piece Food Container Box Set 370/760/1160 mL Rectangular
Luminarc Keep 923324 3-Piece Food Container Box Set 370/760/1160 mL Rectangular
Price: 24.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Jan 2014
After all I read about plastic container and what it does on Microwave I wanted to replace my tupperware with glass. These 3 containers are amazing. The glass is thick and very resilient. I put hot stuff in, I put it in the dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer and so far so good. The lid is ok and it works well for me. I have never tried to transport it tough. I wish I had some more as they have changed my life unfortunately you only find round ones and with a tight space they don't work. I am tempted to buy it again!

Westland Sure Start Multi Purpose Lawn Seed 40m2
Westland Sure Start Multi Purpose Lawn Seed 40m2
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 23 Jan 2014
I followed the instruction and saw it all over in my garden! IT did not make any difference I am really disappointed. The fact is that you'll only find out when you have wasted it all and waited a couple of months!!!! Spare yourselves a few quids and don't buy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2014 7:30 PM BST

The Adventures of Odysseus: For Younger Listeners (Junior Classics)
The Adventures of Odysseus: For Younger Listeners (Junior Classics)
by Homer
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 23 Jan 2014
We love this so much that even my husband and I listen to it in the car. I got it for my son since he was doing a the Greeks topic at school but it ended up being an excellent entertainment for us all.

The Adventures of Achilles [With 2 CDs] (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
The Adventures of Achilles [With 2 CDs] (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
by Carole Henaff
Price: 13.92

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit crude.., 23 Jan 2014
but we love it. I put it on in the car and no kid open his mouth. It is a bit violent and the 2 actor reading it stress a lot the most grim items but still a good buy.

Shakespeare's Storybook: Folk Tales That Inspired the Bard [With 2 CDs]
Shakespeare's Storybook: Folk Tales That Inspired the Bard [With 2 CDs]
by James Mayhew

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing to do with Shakespeare, 23 Jan 2014
I think probably the title would be better appropriate if the word Shakespeare was away from it. The tales are absolutely nothing to do with him. I bought it to get my kids to know a bit about Shakespeare tales on our school run journey but unfortunately this is just another story book. I bit misleading I would say!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 11:02 PM BST

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Clear Goggle - Pink/Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Jan 2014
This google are perfect for my daughter. She used to have bad marks with the other ones instead this suit her right. They are comfortable and really pretty.

De'Longhi DES12 Compact Dehumidifier - 12 Litre
De'Longhi DES12 Compact Dehumidifier - 12 Litre
Price: 159.99

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return it, 23 Jan 2014
I ordered this dehumidifier even though some had rated poorly. It seemed to me as a good product at the time and placed rightly in terms of pricing. Do yourself a favour and don't buy it. It doesn't work and the customer service is a pain to go through. Good service on amazon though. Didn't have any cost in return it or getting it and all went really smoothly. Shame the product was not up for it.

Playmobil Princess 5419 My Secret Play Box Princess Castle
Playmobil Princess 5419 My Secret Play Box Princess Castle
Price: 17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Jan 2014
This item is just amazing. It is full of little objects and if can easily be combined with other Playmobile itemes. You can closed it down and lock it so it makes it easier to take it on a trip or on holiday.

Barbie Royal Bride Doll
Barbie Royal Bride Doll
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good quality, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Royal Bride Doll (Toy)
My daughter is very happy with this doll. She is only 4 so I guess it is about right. I am a bit unsure it is a good buy. The legs don't bend and the hair is of a bad quality! I was expecting more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2014 11:17 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2