Profile for claireh > Reviews

Content by claireh

claireh

A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
A Reason To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great book., 30 April 2014
I really enjoyed this one. The only downside is that its a bit predictable towards the end. Still enjoyed it though
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2014 11:53 PM BST

Splash! Splash!: A Touchy Feely Board Book (Ella & Tom Touchy Feely Book)
Splash! Splash!: A Touchy Feely Board Book (Ella & Tom Touchy Feely Book)
by Gina Ford
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this book!, 27 Nov 2013
.... And so does my 5 year old! she is learning the words so she can read it to the baby- 2 birds, 1 stone :) they both love the shiny bits in the book and the pictures are so bright and colourful.

The Gina Ford Baby and Toddler Cook Book: Over 100 easy recipes for all the family to enjoy (###############)
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy recipes!, 27 Nov 2013
I've only just got this book, but looking through it there are lots of ideas and great sounding recipes. I particularly liked the batch cooking section which give suggestions for meals to cook together and freeze- essential if you have kids! Also the birthday party ideas, which I might just have to try out on the adults over Christmas!

The Contented Baby with Toddler Book
The Contented Baby with Toddler Book
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great even if your 1st is not a toddler!, 27 Nov 2013
If you followed the contented baby routines first time round, like I did, then this is the best book to get 2nd time round. I wish I had bought this book before by 2nd baby was born. there are so many little tips about how to introduce baby to an older child it even talks about what to consider when planning for a second baby. Its got a problem solving section as well as suggestions for menu planning. Its my new bible :)

9" Upgraded Dual Core Android Tablet PC - 5 point Capacitive Display Touchscreen 1024 x 600 with DUAL CAMERAS - Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) - HDMI
Offered by E-PASSION(SHIPPING FROM HK 14-21 Business Day To Uk)
Price: 42.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this seller at all costs!!!, 24 Sep 2013
I ordered this product for my daughters birthday after reading that many people have done just that due to the low cost of this tablet. It has never arrived. My daughters birthday has been and gone, and I have been left with just a line on my credit card statement to say I have purchased something. I have emailed the company a couple of times and had no response, so my advice?? Avoid this seller at all costs. I have now had to file a claim with Amazon for the return of my money :(
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2013 6:52 PM BST