Profile for LB555 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RUSS TIGER SOFT TOY WITH MORTAR BOARD HAT
RUSS TIGER SOFT TOY WITH MORTAR BOARD HAT

5.0 out of 5 stars RUSS TIGER SOFT TOY WITH MORTAR BOARD HAT, 21 July 2013
Had to buy this for my boyfriends graduation. He loves tigers and cant believe I actually found this! Absolutely needed to buy it and it went down a treat.

Kahuna Men's Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Cuff KUC-0043G
Offered by Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Men's Quartz Watch with Red Dial Analogue Display and Black, 21 July 2013
Bought this watch about a year ago and its still going well. One of the attachments for the watch face come off on occasion but nothing serious and nothing that cant be simply put back into place. Its a lovely watch and just exactly what I was looking for. Came in a pouch but I bought a box for it as it was a gift. Lovely item.

The Final Empire: Mistborn Book One: 1
The Final Empire: Mistborn Book One: 1
by Brandon Sanderson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Final Empire: Mistborn Book One, 21 July 2013
Absolutely amazing series! Love Brandon Sanderson. He wrote a great story in this trilogy and most definitely worth a read!

TRUST BG-4500P Laptop Backpack / Bag
TRUST BG-4500P Laptop Backpack / Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars TRUST BG-4500P Laptop Backpack / Bag, 21 July 2013
Bought this bag years ago when I first got my laptop. Its a good size for all I need and I use it for travelling too. However the straps were a big let down and were coming apart from the top within a month. Had to repair them myself. Now only used lightly, but still a good bag!

The Big Bang Theory Riddler Bats T-shirt - Black - Size: L
The Big Bang Theory Riddler Bats T-shirt - Black - Size: L

5.0 out of 5 stars The Big Bang Theory Riddler Bats T-shirt - Black - Size: L, 21 July 2013
Bought this for my boyfriends graduation present and he loves it so much! He is mad about batman and mad about big bang so this was just perfect. Fits really well and washed/worn well. I bought this about a year a go and it still looks brand new!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Batman Cartoon SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 Case Back cover-White, 21 July 2013
Bought this for my boyfriends Christmas and he just loves it! It fits perfectly round the phone and looks awesome. He is very please and I am very glad I found it! Great gift for a batman lover!

Avery Office Desktop Tidy - Metalic Purple
Avery Office Desktop Tidy - Metalic Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Office Desktop Tidy - Metalic Purple, 21 July 2013
Came very far quicker than expected. Great for holding all the things about my desk and gives it a nice bit of colour! Thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Paramore Brand New Eyes (Butterfly) Guitar Pick Necklace, 21 July 2013
Great item! Just what I was looking for, for a friends birthday. She loves it. Pity it only came in a little plastic wallet but fab product all the same. Thanks

Ecell - HEAD CASE STAR CATCHER BUNNY DESIGN BACK CASE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830

5.0 out of 5 stars STAR CATCHER BUNNY DESIGN BACK CASE, 21 July 2013
Excellent delivery, very quick. Lovely product. I did think it was one the replace the back already on the phone, not one that cover the back and sides, but still great product, very cute. Thank you

The Order of the Scales
The Order of the Scales
by Stephen Deas

5.0 out of 5 stars The Order of Scales, 23 May 2012
Thought this book was fantastic! Amazing ending just the way I wanted! totally gripping and great read. Fast paced and brutal! Loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4