Profile for M. Evans > Reviews

M. Evans (UK)

LipoContour Cellulite Reducing Pants-Body XL 16
LipoContour Cellulite Reducing Pants-Body XL 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipo contour pants, 29 April 2009
I had been going to the gym for some time and noticed small differences,but i wanted more.After seeing these pants on GMTV i decided i liked the idea behind them.The fact they were designed by a leading cosmetic surgeon also proved to me they were not a gimmick,like so many things are.I have now been wearing them for nearly four weeks and i have got to say they work.The idea is you wear them for a minimum of 8 hours a day or night if you prefer it and they will help wear down those wobbly bits.I have noticed a 3 inch waist difference during my time with them and am very pleased.You can wear them for up to 12 weeks and when you stop wearing them it won't pile back on.I would say for best results eat healthy and get some exercise during this time,in fact the more you move in them the more they do for you.

SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-004G-B35 4 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Card (Label May Change)
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Micro SDHC 4GB Card, 29 April 2009
I bought the sandisk micro sdhc 4gb card to give me more space on my LG KS360 mobile.It was very easy to use,showed up straight away on my phone and now i can take more pictures and video than ever before.It's a very good product and Sandisk is very reliable.