Profile for Caz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Hidden Objects Merry Christmas
Hidden Objects Merry Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 15 May 2015
This was a fun time-waster at the Christmas season and kept the family amused.

DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
Offered by Bargin Bonanza

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 May 2015
This review is from: DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES
For the cost, these do the job. They're a bit wide at the cuff and, as they're one-size, the fingers are a bit on the big side too but they're great for wearing in bed (on the nights you sleep alone!) when you're doing one of these intensive moisturising treatments that work overnight.

Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings
Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 15 May 2015
I found this quite difficult to get to grips with and I'm afraid the eyes on the boy kind of freaked me out so I no longer play it.

Stabilo EASYgel Left Handed Retractable Gel Rollerball Pen - Kiwi/Brown
Stabilo EASYgel Left Handed Retractable Gel Rollerball Pen - Kiwi/Brown
Offered by aa_pegasus

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't seem to be helpful, 15 May 2015
Bought this for my left-handed nephew but he didn't seem too impressed with it. His writing was atrocious (which was what prompted the purchase!) but his writing is still atrocious so I'm not convinced that this really helps. Perhaps it's just meant to be more comfortable to hold for the 'lefties' but the jury's out on its effectiveness.

Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Bubble Witch 2 Saga

3.0 out of 5 stars A fine time-waster, 15 May 2015
This review is from: Bubble Witch 2 Saga (App)
Like most 'point and shoot' games, it's fine for a while. Some of the levels are extremely difficult to work through and I've been stuck on my current level for some weeks now. It whiles away a little time if you're at a loose end though.

7 Little Words
7 Little Words

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me. Sorry, 15 May 2015
This review is from: 7 Little Words (App)
Not nearly as good as it was made out to be. It gets very repetitive after a short while and doesn't hold my attention the way other word games do. It was free though so I can't really grumble. I'm just a bit disappointed.

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 April 2015
This had the makings of being a really good book and the title and cover design led me to believe I was in for a side-splitting comedy. I'm not sure if it was meant to be so but it most certainly wasn't. I kept nodding off whilst reading and won't be reading any more books by Tracy Bloom. Other readers may really enjoy this but it certainly wasn't one for me.

Playing with Fire (Jessica Daniel Series Book 5)
Playing with Fire (Jessica Daniel Series Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping story, 19 April 2015
Having stumbled across Book 1, Locked In, by accident, I'm now a committed Jessica Daniels fan. This was another good read with characters you can believe in and care about. Despite the fact that things are pretty much always going to work out in the end, there's nothing repetitive about how things eventually pan out and come to fruition. As long as any impending romance that may be on the horizon doesn't become the main focal point then I can't wait to read the next books in the series . Another major thing for me is the fact that there are no 'typos' or grammatical errors - not something that can be said about a lot of e-books.

Salon System Gellux Profile Ultra Violet Gel Systems Prep Plus Wipe, Remover Acetone 250ml and 200 Lint Free Nail Wipes
Offered by Just Beauty UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really in a position to comment yet, 10 April 2015
I have only used the Wipe/Prepare lotion at the moment and haven't yet tried the Remover. I therefore don't feel that I can make any recommendation or otherwise. That said, the Wipe/Prepare lotion did as expected. I just hope the remover works as efficiently when it's time to try and take the polish off (this is my first ever attempt with gel polish!)

Hidden Object - Spring is Here!
Hidden Object - Spring is Here!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bigger might be better on this occasion!, 10 April 2015
This isn't the best Hidden Object game out there. It might be better on a screen larger than a mobile 'phone but it's not a lot of fun on a small screen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9