Profile for Matthew K > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
orion UK Plug Tooth Brush Bathroom Shaver Socket Adapter
orion UK Plug Tooth Brush Bathroom Shaver Socket Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver socket adapter, 6 April 2016
I've had no trouble at all with this since buying it.

I use it every few days to charge an electric toothbrush and can't fault it at all, especially for the price!

Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium)  100gsm
Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium) 100gsm
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ski glove accompaniment., 6 April 2016
These were the perfect accompaniment to my ski gloves on a trip to Val Thorens in January.

A few years ago I bought some more expensive skiing gloves which came with a similar thin, silk liner but through storage and travelling I have lost them somewhere!

I bought these hoping they would do the job and they absolutely did.

No more sweaty hands when you take your gloves off to check your piste map or phone, hands were dry as a bone and were never cold if they didn't come into contact with snow themselves before the gloves went on.

Couldn't fault them.

Gave them a wash in soapy water every 2 or 3 days and then set them on the radiator for 10 minutes, good as new.

Would highly recommend for anyone needing them underneath gloves in cold conditions!

Retro Flip Down Clock - Internal Gear Operated
Retro Flip Down Clock - Internal Gear Operated
Offered by WHOWHO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, so many compliments!, 28 Dec. 2015
Really good clock, I love it.

Had so many complements about it and people can't believe it when I tell them how cheap it is.

Only problem is the battery's aren't as common and you probably don't have them lying around the house.. But it's been absolutely great.

It's a little loud, not audible if you're watching the TV but if you're having a quiet meal you may wish to move it so you don't hear the whir of the movements.

But the sound is well worth putting up with for how good this looks and performs

Jimmy Design tight pant
Jimmy Design tight pant
Offered by Jimmy Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy, but possibly order a size up?, 28 Dec. 2015
Really happy with my purchase.

I was after a pair of tights/compressions for a skiing trip in January. As I haven't gone away yet I have been wearing them in the cold conditions here and they have been great.

They are probably a little too tight than other brands I own, but not too uncomfortable by any means. I would recommend if you are on the larger side of a Medium fit like I usually am, then try the Large.

I will probably invest in another pair, but can't wait to try these on the mountain too!

Morphy Richards 46251 Accents Mug Tree - Red
Morphy Richards 46251 Accents Mug Tree - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great part of the set., 23 Nov. 2015
Great little mug tree.

Matches my Morphy Richards Toaster, Kettle, and Kitchen Roll holder perfectly and complements the kitchen well.

My mugs don't fit perfectly on it but that is down to my mugs I think.

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 7 (WS517) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory, 12 Nov. 2015
Does just the job. Cleaned my Wheelie Bin down a bit, let it dry and plonked this on the front so I will (hopefully) get mine back regularly!

Thought it might have been a tiny bit bigger but it is big enough to be visible.

ADDIS 40 Litre Rectangular Laundry Basket, Roasted Red
ADDIS 40 Litre Rectangular Laundry Basket, Roasted Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Nov. 2015
Not really sure how to review a laundry basket!

It seems sturdy enough, people are complaining about quality as compared to previous models but I haven't owned one so couldn't comment.

The plastic mould feels strong enough to me and it has handled lots of laundry without feeling like it's going to snap.

All in all, I'm happy!

6 x White Temporary 'Quick Fix' Privacy Blinds in a Box
6 x White Temporary 'Quick Fix' Privacy Blinds in a Box
Offered by London Blind Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations, 12 Nov. 2015
Having recently just moved house, I bought these as a temporary measure so I could move in TVs and expensive goods without them being on show, these are really good and to be honest look better than I expected.

My windows are such a pain though, 4 of the windows are the slightest bit wider than these come so I've had to double up but for the price of them it's no great shakes.

They also fall to the full length of my french doors, something I wasn't sure they'd do.
I was torn whether to go for these of the black-out version, I opted for these purely because they are white and didn't want it to look too dark with the black option. They look really nice on alongside my grey walls and the light they let in at night is minimal.

If you work night shifts and desperately need complete black-out to sleep in the day then these probably aren't for you, if this isn't such an issue then these are perfect.

Make sure your Stanley knife is sharp too when you cut them!! Otherwise they could come out a bit wonkey.

They came a little dented in the box (postie's fault, I imagine), but these creases fold out within days.

So overall, I'm really impressed.

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 3 (WS513) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Wish List For You (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect accessory, 12 Nov. 2015
Does just the job. Cleaned my Wheelie Bin down a bit and let it dry and plonked this on the front so I will (hopefully) get mine back regularly!

Toshiba THNU32HAYWHT(6 32GB TransMemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive - White
Toshiba THNU32HAYWHT(6 32GB TransMemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive - White
Offered by Locoisle777

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 32GB USB Drive, 27 Oct. 2015
Does what it says on the tin.

I'm not too clued up on Computer technology so can't give a legitimate review on transfer speeds like others can, but it did the trick for me uploading video files to it. My PC has USB 2.0 hubs and it transferred the files relatively quickly.

I've used these Toshiba USB's a few times in the past and reliability doesn't seem an issue, I have no worries about this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6