Profile for Matthew K > Reviews

SDTEK Clear Transparent Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for iPhone 6
SDTEK Clear Transparent Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for iPhone 6
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 8 Dec 2014
This is a nice silicone case, has a nice grip to it and feels safer in my hands than the iPhone 6 without the case which i think is far too slippy! It isn't too bulky, buttons are easy to use and the silent switch is easily accessible too.

Can't go wrong with the price either.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 6 leather case (Cognac with Brown stitching) - Artisanpouch genuine European leather pouch case with pull-tab
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier!, 3 Dec 2014
Couldn't be happier with the service received. Arrived this morning after ordering it yesterday afternoon and choosing expedited delivery. I need it urgently today but decided not to get my hopes up as I was ordering it too late, however it was dispatched a day ahead of schedule (without contacting the seller to request this!) and arrived in this mornings post.

The case itself is magnificent, looks fantastic, feels great and fits my iPhone 6 like a glove.
I've bought cheaper cases in the past that did the trick in regards to keeping it snug but required pushing the phone out for the first few uses until the leather loosened it's grip a touch - not with this one.

Slides in and out easily and looks really classy at the same time.

The colour is superb, I went for the 'Cognac with brown stitching' and it really does look the nuts. Like a classy tan watch strap.

Couldn't be happier with their service (they chucked a couple of Maoam's into the package too which was a nice touch!) and I will most definitely return should I need to and I've already recommended others to check them out.

There was cheaper cases out there that caught my eye, but the reviews for this case sold this company for me.. Besides, approx £20 to protect your £300+ phone is justified isn't it?!

Thanks again

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh External Battery Pack with PowerIQ™ Technology 2-Port 3A Output Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, mini, Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 4 3 2, Tab 4 3 2 Pro, Nexus 4 5 7 10, HTC One, LG G3, MOTO X G, most other Phones and Tablets (Black).
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver if you're out and about., 16 Oct 2014
Great bit of kit.

Bought for a business trip across the pond to Chicago and was not disappointed in the slightest.
I knew I would be needing to recharge my iPhone, iPad, GoPro and colleague's phones also.
I would estimate on a full charge that this beast would charge an iPhone probably 5 or 6 times over (on airplane mode/off).

Also has a torch when you double tap the button which is handy.
Has 2 x USB Slots, with a different power for each I believe.

Couldn't recommend it enough. It's pretty big but if you can carry it in a laptop bag, jacket pocket or similar then you're fine.

Really quick dispatch and delivery too.

SanDisk SDSDQX-032G-U46A 32 GB Extreme Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 32gb MicroSDHC Memory Card (bought for GoPro), 16 Oct 2014
Bought this for my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition and really happy I did.

I'm not savvy on specs and all of that so please rely on somebody else to tell you about read speeds and write speeds.

But it's a solid memory card for the GoPro so if you're worried about compatibility then don't worry!

Quick dispatch and delivery. Would recommend.

Stars and Stripes USA Bunting 10m long 20 flags
Stars and Stripes USA Bunting 10m long 20 flags
Offered by Superstars

5.0 out of 5 stars USA Bunting, 16 Oct 2014
Great bunting. Up close you can see the other side and the slight misalignment but not an issue at all.

Had them outside our house when friends from the States came to visit us, they loved it.

AMERICAN CREW - FIBER 85 ml
AMERICAN CREW - FIBER 85 ml
Offered by Amber Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Short to medium, thick hair., 16 Oct 2014
Great product, a real consistent hold.

I have short to medium length hair, which is really thick and this seems to do the trick.
A generous 'fingertip' amount rubbed through slightly damp to dry hair goes a long way.

Whack it in your palm, give your hands a rub and drag it from your scalp to the tips.

It has a great, strong, hold with a matte finish so you hair has a nice precise, 'dull' look rather than wet look.
Smells great too. Not a game changer but certainly helps when a product smells nice!

Will purchase again when I need to.

Sony Deep Bass Earphones - Metallic Red
Sony Deep Bass Earphones - Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym buddy, 16 Oct 2014
Bought these as a replacement for a pair of the older Sony model.

Unfortunately I managed to damage the connection in the previous pair with leaving them squashed in my gym bag but the wires in this new pair actually seem much more robust.

Anyway, I'm no audiophile, but I really enjoy good music. The treble is crisp, the bass is strong and the music quality for what I use them for (only the gym) is to such a standard I really can't complain.

Comes with a cable tidy and a choice of 'earbud' sizes to suit and get them right and you're in your own little world.
Nothing from the outside finds its way in and I haven't received any complaints about music leakage so no issues with these.

If I manage to break these then I'll certainly be back for more

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Notorious, 16 Oct 2014
Great quality t-shirt. Looks absolutely fantastic too with the different contrasts of grey.

The Medium was a tighter fit than other brands but if you fit comfortably in a medium you shouldn't have any issues.

A must for any Notorious fan!

SAMRICK - Apple iPhone 4 4G & iPhone 4S Black Executive Specially Designed Leather Book Wallet Case With Credit Card/Business Card Holder & Screen Protector/Foil/Film/Guard & Microfibre Cloth
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, 16 Oct 2014
Bought this product for my Grandfather who wanted a nice cover to protect (and keep clean) the screen on his iPhone 4S. He absolutely loved it, couldn't believe how much of a bargain it was (He made me show him the receipt to prove I hadn't lied and paid over the odds!!) and the product itself seems pretty sturdy.

It get's fairly moderate use and is holding up really well. No issues with leather quality, stitching or magnetic clasp to date and he's used it for 2 months.

Also has a slot for business cards/credit cards but it seems quite tight, you certainly wouldn't be able to put a wad of cards in there but I doubt anyone would want to anyway.

Great product, quick dispatch and delivery. I'd recommend to anyone who wanted one.

Stereo AUX-IN Cable 3.5mm to 2 x RCA Phono (1.2m) for connecting iPod, iPhone, iPad, smartphones, tablets and mp3 players - With stepped slimline connector, to accommodate cases
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain, 22 Sep 2014
This is a brilliant little cable, really happy with it.

Great value for money too.

I'm no audiophile but have this cable to connect my phone to my surround sound system at home and the sound is absolutely fantastic.

If anything should happen to this one, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another.

Really quick delivery too. Thanks again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3