Profile for Matthew K > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Optimum Nutrition 330 g Watermelon Gold Standard Pre-Workout Supplement
Optimum Nutrition 330 g Watermelon Gold Standard Pre-Workout Supplement

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pre-workout supp, 23 Mar. 2015
I don't usually 'need' to use pre-workout for that extra boost as my energy levels are usually sufficient for training, but I bought this last week after starting to feel drained with the hours I was working.

I should also point out that I tend to stay away from any high-caffeine supplements due to a dodgy ticker I had when I was younger.. With pre-workouts like Muscle Pharm Assault & Jack3d (the original which later got banned) I felt a little uneasy in my chest after taking it, no trouble so far with this one.

Taste; Actually quite nice. I opted for Watermelon as a safe bet instead of Apple or Fruit Punch which can be quite risky with other brands. It's refreshing with a slightly sour taste. No disgusting after taste which is good. The powder smells and tastes like Jolly Rancher too before you mix it into the water!

Performance; I'm not a huge lifter, but this really does power you through that last set when you're lagging on the third or fourth rep (we've all been there). It maintains my high energy level throughout, and I personally haven't crashed off this. I use one level scoop in approx 300ml of water and that's fine for me.

The lack of crash surprised me as I don't consume any caffeine throughout my day so I really thought this would affect me. The other thing to note is the shakes, very minimal mid-set but nothing uncomfortable.

Only negative (for some) side effect is the sweating. It's not something that bothers me personally but I'll do 2 or 3 miles on the static bike prior to training and I get a healthy sweat on as opposed to when I'm not training with the pre-workout! Then with the weight training I've found I'll continue to sweat. Don't get me wrong, you'll not leave the gym looking like you've done a spin class in a sauna, but you will know that you've had a solid session!

Would definitely recommend.

Kärcher FJ10 C, foam nozzle Connect and Clean Car shampoo 2.643-144.0
Kärcher FJ10 C, foam nozzle Connect and Clean Car shampoo 2.643-144.0

5.0 out of 5 stars A real game changer!, 23 Mar. 2015
Perfect attachment for my Karcher K4. It's a real game changer.

Attach this onto the end, choose the density of the foam you'd like via the yellow circular nozzle on top and fire away!

I went through the fluid supplied quite quickly as my car was extremely dirty and I wanted the foam to go on thick, even still it lasted a couple of car washes. I then refilled it with Demon Shine Snow Foam and that stuff is the absolute nuts. Emptied a quarter of a bottle into the attachment and it washed 4 cars with some left and it stuck so well.

Leave on for a few minutes, give it a little rub with a sponge or wash mitt, remove the foam attachment and spray it off with the Karcher!

If you enjoy washing your car then this will make it even more enjoyable and decrease the amount of elbow grease needed.

Would definitely recommend.

TRIXES Black Leather Executive Wallet Flip Case Cover Card Pouch for Apple iPhone 4 4S Credit Card Holder
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for iPhone 4/4S, 23 Mar. 2015
Does the job perfectly. Couple of reviews here annoyed that it's not genuine leather but for £5 I wasn't expecting it to be. What I was expecting was an iPhone 4 case which holds the phone perfectly, leaves access to all ports and isn't too big. I imagine its a substitute leather material of some sort but it seems like it will hold up great.

Another thing worth noting is the stitching.. the case I received has very nice brown/tan stitching which compliments the black leather really well.

Very pleased.

Big Bang Theory - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Big Bang Theory - Season 1-4 Complete [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by qualityfilmsfromuk

5.0 out of 5 stars TBBT, 19 Mar. 2015
Great show, great cast, great humour.

Bought this as a present but TBBT is certainly a favourite of mine.
Comical, nerdy, clever humour throughout.

Definitely worht a watch and these DVD's are superb.

Where's Wally? The Magnificent Mini Box Set
Where's Wally? The Magnificent Mini Box Set
by Martin Handford

5.0 out of 5 stars Still looking for him.., 19 Mar. 2015
Got this for my sister as a Christmas present and she absolutely loved it!

She's well above the recommended age range for Where's Wally but she loved it anyway!

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA V, 19 Mar. 2015
What needs to be said about this game that hasn't already been said?

Absolutely superb.

I'm not a massive Xbox addict like I was a couple of years ago, but this game is one you can just play (and play, and play) and never get bored.
Everyone knows what the series is about and it does have it critics (and probably rightly so), but it sure is a lot of fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HDX Cover, 19 Mar. 2015
Got this as a present for a friend and he seems very happy with it.

I actually got this free from Anker as part of another deal when I bought an external battery charger (approx £40) so can't complain at all.

The service I'm getting from Anker is making them a leading name for me with any electronics/electronic accessories.

Dr Tung's Tongue Cleaner
Dr Tung's Tongue Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Gag-free tongue cleaner!, 19 Mar. 2015
Does what it says on the tin! Cleans your tongue perfectly.

Very flexible so the 'U-Bend' can form to all mouth shapes and sizes without any real effort.

Not to be graphic, but you wouldn't believe the amount of coating this removes from your tongue.
Leaves you visibly cleaner, but more importantly physically cleaner.

Another point worth noting, my gag reflex with a tooth brush was terrible... No trouble here at all.

If you're even considering it, just buy it!

1.5 Metre 3.5MM Jack Gold Audio Aux Cable (1.5 Metre) for HTC iPad iPhone Tablet iPod MP3 PC Stereo (White)
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Aux Cable, 19 Mar. 2015
Great cable. The material threading on it ensures that it doesn't get tangled and the sound quality seems more than adequate.

I have it to connect my iPhone to a Roberts DAB Kitchen radio via Aux In, the quality is really good, a lot better than I was expecting for such a reasonable price.

Kingston Technology 64 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USB drive, 19 Mar. 2015
Brilliant piece of kit. Quick enough transfer rate too so no compaints.

Hooks onto my keys which go everywhere with me and I currently use it to transfer video footage from my work PC to my personal MacBook. Winner!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5