Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David
Top Reviewer Ranking: 950

David (SPECTRE Island)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gifted and Talented
Gifted and Talented
by Wendy Holden
Price: 9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife enjoyed this book, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Gifted and Talented (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I brought Gifted and Talented for my wife who is a big fan of Wendy Holden's books. This review is based on what my wife thought of this book. She read it in a few days and really enjoyed it. This gave me a chance to catch up with some viewing. Gifted and Talanted is just as good as Wendy Holden's other books and no doubt my wife will be eagerly awaiting Wendy Holden's next novel.

Barbie Endless Curls Doll
Barbie Endless Curls Doll
Price: 18.69

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for young hair stylists., 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Barbie Endless Curls Doll (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another addition to the ever growing Barbie range of products. As the name suggests the Barbie Endless Curls Doll allows you to style and curl the dolls hair. The set incluses some curlers and combs. This item is alot of fun and also is useful to help teach your child about brushing and styling their hair. The doll is well made and pritty durable. The only slight problem is that the hair does sometimes get abit tangled in the curlers. Appart from that the item is alot of fun.

Waiting for Wednesday: A Frieda Klein Novel (Frida Klein 3)
Waiting for Wednesday: A Frieda Klein Novel (Frida Klein 3)
by Nicci French
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wednesday - a dark day for Frieda Klein, 16 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Waiting For Wednesday follows on from the previous Frieda Klein - following her being attacked and nearly killed Frieda is finding it hard to cope. Then an old enemy starts a smear campeign about her which makes matters worse. I have enjoyed the previous Frieda Klein books as well as Nicci French's other novels and Waiting For Wednesday is just as enjoyable. It is well written with nicely fleshed out and intersting characters and plot. I look forward to reading the next Frieda Klein novel.

Barbie Style Ultimate Closet
Barbie Style Ultimate Closet
Price: 22.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Barbie girls, 16 Sep 2014
This review is from: Barbie Style Ultimate Closet (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This ultimate closet is alot of fun for girls who enjoy playing with Barbie products. My daughter likes to take everything out of the closet and then attempt to repack or should I say reorganise it. The product is fairly durable and looks great. There are some small items which would make it unsuitable for younger children. The Barbie range has a reputation for producing good quality products and the Barbie Style Closet is no exception.

Play-Doh Cake Mountain
Play-Doh Cake Mountain
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remember, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Play-Doh Cake Mountain (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I remember having loads of fun with play-doh when I was young (many years ago). Now with the play-doh cake fountain my daughter can have fun with it too. The play-doh texture is just like I remember and it is nice and easy to mould and make cakes or just blobs and splats. So all in all lots of fun.

Bright Starts Jungle Fun Ball Climber
Bright Starts Jungle Fun Ball Climber
Price: 23.79

5.0 out of 5 stars An instant hit., 24 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Bright Stars Jungle Fun Ball Climber is alot of fun. In fact my daughter is playing with it at while I'm writing this review. The item is easy to use - you press the red button and the balls go up the spiral and the pass along the the top and the drop down and bounce (most of the time) into the hippos mouth and go round again. Quite a simple premise but it certainly kept my daughter amused. You get four balls which are useful to teach your child different colours and can have fun counting them too. There is a selection of catchy tunes which play as the balls go round. This item is battery operated. The balls are abit bigger than a golf ball so are not a chocking hazzard. The Jungle Fun Ball Climber was an instant hit with my daughter and hopefully it will be a hit with your child too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 8:00 PM BST

Melissa & Doug Vacuum Play Set
Melissa & Doug Vacuum Play Set
Price: 19.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for getting your little one to enjoy cleaning up, 12 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This vaccuum cleaner play set is alot of fun. It is made of wood and is pritty durable. The item is quite heavy but my 2 year old does manage to push it around but does struggle with the actual vaccuming up of the wooden play pieces. I did find the item a little hard to assenble as some of the bits were rather stiff. But once it was assembled it was well worth it. Another enjoyable item made my Melissa & Doug which also has helped my daughter to learn the values of cleaning up.

Melissa & Doug Ballerina Costume
Melissa & Doug Ballerina Costume
Price: 16.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa @ Doug make very good quality products, 12 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Melissa @ Doug make very good quality products. My daughter has several dressing up costumes made by them. So I was keen to add thier ballerina costume to her collection. My daughter loves the costume and has spent many happy hours dancing ouround the house.

The costume includes ballet shoes, a tiarra, crushed velvet bloomers and top, and a tutu. The clothes are washable and are pritty durable. Which is just as well when my daughter is running around. So all in all an excellent quality product which will keep your child entertained.

The Final Silence
The Final Silence
by Stuart Neville
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting read., 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Final Silence (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Final Silence is the first book by Stuart Neville that I have read. The story concerns Rea Carlisle who after inheriting a house from her uncle, discovers a secret journal containing fingernails, locks of hair and a list of victims. It looks like he could have been a serial killer. Rea turns to D I Kack Lennon for help to solve the mystery of her uncle's journal.

The book is very well written with an interesting plot with some good twists and turns. The characters are nicely fleshed out. As I said before I havn't read any of Stuart Neville's other books, but after reading The Final Silence I will be sure to check out his other novels.

Melissa & Doug English Alphabet Dinosaur Colouring Pad
Melissa & Doug English Alphabet Dinosaur Colouring Pad
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent colouring pad with 24 fantastic pictures of dinosaurs to ..., 13 July 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent colouring pad with 24 fantastic pictures of dinosaurs to colour in. The colouring pad is rather large - around A2 side I think which means it's not really suitable for taking in the car, but is ideal for entertaining children at home. The pictures are well drawn and iclude the name of the dinosaur. It would have been nice to have a little information about each dinosaur but this is just a minor gripe. The pictures are in alphabetical order.The pictures can be coloured in with crayons, paints or felt tippes and should keep your child entertained for a good while. Parents mike like it too - in fact my wife is busy colouring in a dinosaur while I write this review. It says its suitable for ages 4 and over but younger children may have fun colouring it too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20