Profile for Sally B > Reviews

Content by Sally B

Sally B (Milton Keynes, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
500 Amazon Coins
500 Amazon Coins
Offered by ACI Gift Cards UK, Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 500 Amazon Coins
I do not play games or have use for many apps. Until this is extended to ebooks and music I will not be interested.

Clover 50-Piece Wonder Clips
Clover 50-Piece Wonder Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Clover Wonder Fabric Grips, 13 Dec. 2013
These are brilliant and so many people have asked me where I got them. I have now got two boxes of these, and use them in various different ways, but most importantly, hold the edging strip down whilst I ladder stitch it to the underneath of my quilts, INVALUABLE!

Xclusive Collection Ladies Palazzo Trousers Wide Leg Pants Leggings - Royal Blue - L/Xl Fits 14 To 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy pants, 11 July 2013
These Palazzo trousers are easy to wear, very comfortable, and true to size, an excellent purchase, and good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafting pencil, 11 July 2013
This pencil has been brilliant whilst I have been making my quilt, I have arthritis and it is easy to use and does not cause me pain, which is a bonus.

Clover Hera Marker For Applique & Sewing
Clover Hera Marker For Applique & Sewing
Offered by Amberskies Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafting tool, 11 July 2013
This tool has been brilliant whilst I have been making my quilt, I have arthritis and it is easy to use and does not cause me pain, which is a bonus.

C & T Publishing Alex Andersons 4 In 1 Essential Sewing Tool 20109
C & T Publishing Alex Andersons 4 In 1 Essential Sewing Tool 20109
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafting Tool, 11 July 2013

Seasonal Silhouettes
Seasonal Silhouettes
by Edytia Sitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Craft Book, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Seasonal Silhouettes (Paperback)
The examples are stunning, the instructions look managable, and I cannot wait to start my quilt, a very inspiring book.

Mariner's Compass Quilts: Setting a New Course - New Process, New Patterns, New Projects
by Judy Mathieson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent craft book, 11 July 2013

Manfield Women's Eden Dark Tan Mary Janes Fls421 7 UK
Manfield Women's Eden Dark Tan Mary Janes Fls421 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Mansfield - Mary Janes shoes, 24 Dec. 2012
I found Mansfield shoes were very comfortable and the sizing proportions suited my feet. I know this is a personal preference but I now search out this manufacturer to find additional shoes for me to buy.

RETURN TO JARROW: the deeply moving and uplifting sequel to A Child of Jarrow (The Jarrow Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Return to Jarrow, 11 Jan. 2012
The third book in the Jarrow Trilogy. Building on the previous two books, Jarrow Lass and Return to Jarrow I started reading this book at 5.00 o'clock in the morning. During the Christmas break I read all three as they were addictive. I was Kate and Catherine; I felt their pain and pleasure; I was totally transported into their world and smelt the stench of the Slack and the sweet smelling grass of Ravensworth. Brilliant descriptions, in depth explanations, all were handled with care vigour.I did not realise until the last chapters that this was built on the life of Catherine Cookson which gave me a further appreciate of this author and the subject author Catherine Cookson. I have now started to read the Durham Trilogy, it has a lot to live up to as I really enjoyed the Jarrow Trilogy so much!

Page: 1 | 2