Profile for Mr. M. A. Barry > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. A. Barry

Mr. M. A. Barry (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Fight - Move Required (PS3)
The Fight - Move Required (PS3)
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars You wanna piece of me!!, 24 Mar. 2016
If I had to choose the best fighting game on any console then this would be it. This thing is insane. First off expect a twenty minute installation of game data before you can do anything. To set up you need two motion controllers, which is preferable, or a motion controller and a standard controller. Danny Trejo, he plays the lead in Machete, is your trainer and he looks mean. Once the controllers are calibrated then things get heavy. You start off bare knuckle fighting in a grimy part of town and work your way up. The accuracy is excellent and the graphics are pretty good too. If, like me, you don't do much exercise then this could kill you. I've played it for a week now and I feel destroyed. However, that's what makes it excellent. You will sweat buckets and hardly stand but you will be back for more just to defeat the low life that hit you so hard you took a week off work. Believe me folks, this ain't a wii type fighting game. It's hard, brutal and a great workout. This should be a massive seller. Get it now before the price goes up and prepare to be a champion. Or are you too scared........?

Sony PlayStation Move Controller (PS3/PS4/PSVR)
Sony PlayStation Move Controller (PS3/PS4/PSVR)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks weird but great product!, 18 Mar. 2016
I bought two of these as I wanted one to use while the other was recharging. Then I bought a duel charging unit, a ton of ps3 Move games and never looked back. I'm having the time of my life looking like an idiot in the middle of the room while i battle skeletons, demons, ghosts, aliens, wildlife etc. The move is accurate, sturdy and light in weight. If you have a ps3 then buy Scorcery or Heroes and you'll sweat loads, become exhausted and laugh a lot. Some games work better with two Move controllers. The ps4 is also compatible with them as they are used in Playstation VR.

Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars A great charging unit!, 17 Mar. 2016
A cheap price for a quality build. Can't fault it. I've recently rediscovered Move on ps3 and I'm having a blast with all the games I've bought. Naturally, the two Move Controllers I have purchased required constant recharging so I bought this item. It's excellent!. Just plonk the Move Controllers in the charging unit and that's it. I leave mine on over night but it doesn't take that long to charge. The next day I'm whirling around the living room fighting skeletons,demons, ghosts, aliens etc. The only trouble is work gets in the way. Bottom line.... excellent product for the price and, as it charges from the mains, it frees up your ps3.

Medieval Moves - Move Required (PS3)
Medieval Moves - Move Required (PS3)
Offered by GMVvE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fighting skeletons is quite a laugh!, 10 Jan. 2016
I've recently rediscovered the Move on ps3. I've played Heroes, Sorcery and a few others. Medieval Moves is more aimed at kids but it is fun for adults too. I recommend two moves when playing this - one will be your shield and the other your sword. They also become a bow and arrow combi. There are other items you can use as you progress through the game. I played this for two hours and it just flew past. What a laugh! it's a bit knackering to begin with but well worth it. Kids love it and I suspect a few adults will enjoy this more than they let on. Recommend!

Anne Stokes Official 2016 Calendar
Anne Stokes Official 2016 Calendar
by Pyramid International
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning pictures for a calendar., 7 Jan. 2016
I was looking for a calendar for a friend of mine as she never seemed to have one and so was a little disorganized. I bought this one as it had the right layout she wanted. When it arrived I handed it over and she thought the cover was wonderful. When she opened it she was stunned. I had a look and had to agree. This is just amazing. If you are into fantasy or gothic then you have to look at this. I really do recommend it. Anne Stokes is genuinely talented.The calendar itself is a grid layout and has enough space to write appointments in. I will be buying two when the 2017 editions become available.

LINDY 4 Way TosLink Digital Optical Audio Switch
LINDY 4 Way TosLink Digital Optical Audio Switch
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit., 7 Jan. 2016
Had this for 2 months now and am pleased to report it's doing a wonderful job. It's a little pricey but it solved the problem of 4 gadgets with optical out and a sound bar with one optical in. As other reviewers have said, the leds are very bright and you do have the optical out cable coming out the front so there's no way of hiding it. This cable is sat right beside the remote control sensor so it HAS to be facing you. The tiny remote has a On/Off button and buttons numbered 1 to 4 to select the input you require. Simples. There's no sound lag or reduction in sound quality. Good piece of kit.

TV Clip Mount Holder Stand For Sony PS3 Move Eye Camera
TV Clip Mount Holder Stand For Sony PS3 Move Eye Camera
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars This TV Clip brought me back to playing Move games., 7 Jan. 2016
It took about 3 weeks to arrive but it does the job perfectly. I had to get this a it was such a low price and, for some reason, I rediscovered the Move on ps3. I'm collecting the Move games now and having a blast. Loads of fun. Originally, the camera was placed in a precarious position above the tv. With this tv clip it holds the camera rock steady. Excellent buy!

Pink Crystal Super Mum Best House slippers personalised Rhinestone home mothers day christmas gift
Offered by CrystalsRus

5.0 out of 5 stars A xmas present that is actually being used!, 7 Jan. 2016
Gave these as a xmas present and my mum said they were very comfy. I waited over a week to write this review and I'm happy to say she wears these slippers every day. One of her friends is now buying a pair so that gives it 5 stars.

Andy Williams Christmas Album
Andy Williams Christmas Album

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Heavy Rock music but this is excellent., 11 Dec. 2015
I've had this cd for four years now. This is a difficult review for me and this is my tenth attempt at writing this. This is because my taste in music is mainly Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and more recently My Chemical Romance and the like. Heavy rock then.

Recently I put up the tree and decorations. Then, one evening, I came home from a hard days work and found I had the place to myself. I just wanted to chill out and relax so I turned on the xmas tree lights and turned the ceiling light down to low. I then made myself a cuppa and decide d to put on some christmas music. I plonked this on the cd and pressed play.

As the cd played I realized that THIS is Christmas. From the huge orchestral ' Do You Hear What I hear?' to the intimate 'Silent Night' this cd just felt perfect. As I gazed at the tree I just got lost in the music and by the end I was completely relaxed. Andy's voice is smooth and clear and the production values on the recordings are superb.

So, if you want a party atmosphere then play Slade, Wizzard and the others. If you want a deeper meaning to xmas then I can't rate this highly enough. As I said, I love heavy rock but this is just excellent.

Head Torch Flashlight with Red LED Light - Super Bright, Lightweight & Comfortable, Easy to Use - Perfect for Running, Walking, Camping, Reading, Hiking, Kids, DIY & More, Batteries Included
Offered by Aennon UKô

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Head Torch, 4 Dec. 2015
Excellent little headlamp. I use it to look around in the attic and it's perfect. It's a nice snug fit and the three light settings are ideal. There is a fourth setting that produces a red light but I have yet to use this feature. It comes with the batteries supplied which was useful. I do recommend this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2015 10:50 AM GMT