Profile for Dana Mitchell > Reviews

Dana Mitchell

The Great Talent Show Lie
The Great Talent Show Lie

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal story with a clever ending!, 8 Mar. 2014
What would I do if I was India? Was the question I asked myself the most frequently throughout the whole book. It seems as though she really did have to make some tough decisions and despite all of the lies she built to make her way through, the biggest surprise was really right at the end. I loved the characters and the twists of this story. I felt like I was living in the lives of these girls and couldn't help but to keep reading until it was over.

I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone that enjoys a riveting drama with an ending that will shock you to the core.

The Book of Occult
The Book of Occult
by Simon W Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars This should beat the top of your MUST READ list!, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Book of Occult (Paperback)
This suspenseful thriller has taken me in and swallowed me whole. Well at least for the past couple of weeks it has. I could not put it down! Clark portrays an extreme in depth look at what it would be like for someone to embark on a mysterious journey, only to find themselves meeting with doom and deterrents all along the way.

The characters who lead our minds into this world of twists and turns are without a doubt penetrating, as each one holds a very powerful persona. The most epic moments had me on edge and I couldn't help myself but to take some deep breaths and pull through. A novel that can bring up such emotions for me is one that will rank at the top of my most enjoyed reads. And I am completely inspired to recommend the incredible workings of this author to anyone else who has the pleasure of coming across this novel.