Profile for Kieran Evans > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Bling Ring
The Bling Ring
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Spend an hour and a half staring at the ceiling instead., 22 May 2015
Nothing happens. A group of characterless human shaped lifeforms rob a house (which, despite being owned by a rich person, has zero alarms or security) and then drunk/drug drive. Then they do it again. And then about five more times in a row. It's like it's all filler. There's a scene where the bloke smokes crack and stands up and sits down repeatedly sort of dancing that legitimately lasts nearly a minute. Nothing in this films serves to advance the plot because there isn't one. Speaking of things that are absent from this film, the script appears to have been a one sentence document that read "speak like an LA type faux cool trendy emotionless robot" because all anyone says is "that's so ill" and "you look hot" with such a lack of effort. Calking it wooden would be an insult to wood.

Maybe it's unfair to judge a film that I didn't even watch all the way to the end, but I think the fact that I could not bear to watch a single second more speaks volumes.

TopOutdoor Tactical Spine Tingler Skull Skeleton Army Airsoft Paintball Gun Full Face Game Protect Safe Mask Bronze Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 17 May 2014
Normally, the photo attached to an item is altered slightly to make the product look better. This is not the case here. When I opened the box, I was taken aback by how well crafted to mask was. I was pleased to see minimal but comfortable padding on the inside. The straps are easily adjustable, although a slight gripe would be that they fall directly over the ears, which is slightly uncomfortable, but not nearly enough to lose a star over. The build quality is superb, especially given the low price. It is flexible enough to be comfortable on the face but sturdy enough to provide a good level or protection to the face and the top of the neck.

Assassin's Creed Dark Assassin Tri-Fold Wallet
Assassin's Creed Dark Assassin Tri-Fold Wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 9 May 2014
When I first received the wallet, I thought it may have been slightly too big for me. However, once I took it in and out of my pocket a few times, I felt the stiff material giving way and shaping itself around my cards etc, resulting in a wallet which fits my cards, my pocket and my hand perfectly. The actual look of the wallet is exactly as one might lean from the pictures, and it easy to clean should it come into contact with dirt. The wallet has plentiful wallets and nooks for cards and other detritus, just what you'd expect for an assassin.

Deathstroke Batman Arkham Origins Series 2 Action Figure
Deathstroke Batman Arkham Origins Series 2 Action Figure
Offered by Comic Cave

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good as long as you don't touch it., 9 May 2014
This may well have just been a faulty product, but almost as soon as I started to pose it the leg fell off. I was able to get it back in place without the use of glue, but I'm not sure if this particular figure would stand up to a child for long. fortunately for me, I bought this for myself as a decoration, and it serves that purpose well. the detailing is very nice.

Russian Men Army Military Steel Leather Dial Analog Quartz Watch Wristwatch
Russian Men Army Military Steel Leather Dial Analog Quartz Watch Wristwatch
Offered by CHIC*MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy., 9 May 2014
I bought this watch for the unique look and was not disappointed. Slightly thicker than the picture lets on (hence 4 rather than 5 stars, I bought this as a dress watch but it is too large for that), but attractive nonetheless. The price also belies the quality of the product, it real feels like it was built for hard knocks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually a good product., 9 May 2014
When I saw the price, I thought there must be a catch, but no, this product is of a very high standard. Construction seems to be similar to a standard cube but runs somewhat smoother, product is durable and bigger than it would appear, being just smaller than a Rubik's branded cube. Thoroughly recommend to anyone with an interest in cubes who wants to get started, try something new or just fancies a laugh.

Deadshot Batman Arkham Origins Series 2 Action Figure
Deadshot Batman Arkham Origins Series 2 Action Figure
Offered by STARRIDER

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 26 April 2014
The overall look of the figure is nice and, as an action figure, I'm sure it's great. As a display item, however, it's quite hard to get it to stand up properly, he can't stand, squat or crouch properly and just looks a bit like he's sitting on an imaginary toilet.

DC Direct Batman: Arkham City Series 3: Azrael Action Figure
DC Direct Batman: Arkham City Series 3: Azrael Action Figure
Offered by CardVilla Collectable Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant detail., 26 April 2014
Figure is beautiful, very posable and feels sturdy. A recommend for fans of the game or the comics, brilliant look.

The League of Gentlemen - Complete Collection [DVD] [1999]
The League of Gentlemen - Complete Collection [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Mark Gatiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., 7 April 2014
What more can I say now that has not been said in the past about the League of Gentlemen's unique dark comedy? This definitive collection is a must have for any fan.

Fresh Meat - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Fresh Meat - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series., 7 April 2014
The writers of peep Show have certainly not tarnished their records with this brilliantly funny sitcom. I'd recommend to anyone who is a fan of Peep Show, The Inbetweeners or Jack Whitehall's stand-up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3