Profile for Jezwillmar > Reviews

Content by Jezwillmar

Jezwillmar "Jezman" (Grantham,Lincs, U.K.)

England 1982 World Cup Finals Shirt - Medium
England 1982 World Cup Finals Shirt - Medium
Offered by gamesdvdscdstoysandsports

5.0 out of 5 stars En-ger-land!, 7 May 2014
This is better than I expected. The quality is superb and looks the same as when Keegan wore it! Looks like I'm getting a perm for summer!

Griffin Flexgrip for iPhone 4 - Clear
Griffin Flexgrip for iPhone 4 - Clear
Offered by Branded and New

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 29 Nov. 2011
This is a great case! I owned a griffin case with my iPhone 4 and protected it on many occasions! Now I have a white 4s,this case compliments it beautifully.It's slightly thicker than my previous case and as stated in a previous review, there is slight restriction to volume and mute switch if flat of finger/thumb used.Not a drama if you use your nail.At this price (fiver inc free postage) you can't go wrong,as cheap as eBay china imports! V happy.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank god!, 3 Sept. 2011
I don't normally leave reviews as i can't be bothered to be honest! However these things rock!! I have an apple mad house! imac,iphones , macbook, apple tv, Zeppelin Air , airport express you get the idea.But my house has a converted half cellar where my imac is.The home hub just couldn't wifi the whole house (interference weak signal etc) Spent hours trying all the usual, relocate your homehub,change the channel blah blah.Epic fail.Then I remembered a conversation on a domestic wiring course with a fellow trainee about homeplugs.On my usual internet research (before i buy anything) i found these bad boys! network using the house wiring?? really?? After reading all the very helpfull reviews(thanks guys)I thought sod it! They arrived in less than a week plugged em in pressed the buttons then BOOM ! itunes all over the house! fast net speeds now that's magic!! took a bit of jiggery pokery resetting my network but thats not the fault of these plugs.My only slight niggle,been mentioned before, the cables are a bit short for my needs,but ive got millions of spares(hoarder)so no drama! awesome kit, cheap and well done amazon!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2011 12:00 PM GMT

TeckNet® iEP190 Apple iPod Mobile External Battery Pack For All iPhone/iPods
TeckNet® iEP190 Apple iPod Mobile External Battery Pack For All iPhone/iPods
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 13 Jan. 2010
This thing is brilliant! If you have an ipod touch or iphone you need this! I travel a lot and use my iphone and ipod touch for watching films and wi fi internet.I tried it out using my iphone as a dab radio (with wonderradio app!)and powered the iphone all day with this! It charges the iphone/ipod until its full and maintains the full power using the devices power first.People have commented on how brittle the power connection is,but with care i can't see this being a problem.You couldn't have this fitted to the iphone and walk round with it as its heavy and bulky compared to the iphone but on a table or in your hands not a problem.It is finished in a cool brushed black aluminium and silver cover,with 4 blue led lights for power indication.At this price you got to buy this simple!

SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (PACK OF 12)
SCREEN/LCD SCRATCH PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (PACK OF 12)
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome value, 13 Jan. 2010
This is a great product,a little fiddly to get the bubbles out but once you do it offers great protection.This isn't a problem as there is 12 in the pack,brilliant! On my second one now and no signs of lifting or scratching and its been through my bathroom being tiled!! It comes in a 3 layer system and cleaning cloth per screen cover.Just ensure you thoroughly clean the screen with the cloth provided and do the steps.All in all very good value for money.

Apple iPod AV Connection Kit
Apple iPod AV Connection Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 Mar. 2009
I wanted a cable for traveling,so ummed and ahhhed for ages trawling the forums and sites what to get.As i have a 2nd gen ipod touch this isnt as straight forward as my previous ipod.As people are probably aware apple have been naughty and placed a chip in the 2nd gen and changed the charging pin on the docking connection making my previous non apple speaker dock and leads redundant.(tut tut very microsoft!)i found a couple of cheap 3rd party products but had poor reviews so resounded myself to buy an expensive apple cable.!i didnt buy composite as most tellys dont have the connections on them in hotels.I agree with everything peteb said in the previous review why no apple menu on screen??but overall its a pretty good pic even on wi-fi youtube. Shame u cant browse the net email or use itunes through the tv! Also the chip is housed in the dock i think, hence cant use the cable alone but worked out cheaper this way as i got a cable, dock,spare cable,remote and charging adaptor.But go through the link used and new i paid 33 quid in total with next day delivery! through excell direct.Point to note no touch gen 2 adaptor(but came with the ipod) and no usa adaptor for charger.