Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for J WILLIS > Reviews

Content by J WILLIS

J WILLIS

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Incredible Curls and Volume! Lady Quality Wig red blonde mixed curly SA042-350/144
Offered by VK Event Fashion_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and ringlet curls too., 15 Dec. 2014
Lovely wig. Not quite like the picture on arrival but I haven't put a brush near the ringlet curls and I am sure there will be plenty of volume. A very pretty colour and it arrived quickly too. An excellent purchase.

Vivanco SR 96 TV Ear Enclosing Stereo TV Headphones 105 dB 3.5 mm Audio Jack 5 m Silver / Black
Offered by TECHNIK TRADE UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value headphones, 24 July 2014
Very good headphones. Sometimes I fall asleep in bed wearing them. I use them with my television so that I don't disturb the rest of my family whilst watching. They are excellent quality for the money.

55 Degrees North - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [2004]
55 Degrees North - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Don Gilet

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this crime story though I had not seen it on TV before, 30 May 2014
I like this story. A series of crime dramas. Excellent characterisation and extremely well acted. I had not seen it before but well worth watching.

DCI Banks - Season 1 (DCI Banks - Aftermath) (DCI Banks - Season One) DVD
DCI Banks - Season 1 (DCI Banks - Aftermath) (DCI Banks - Season One) DVD
Dvd ~ Stephen Tompkinson Charlotte Riley Andrea Lowe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good story if you like crime thrillers, 30 May 2014
I enjoyed this crime drama. It doesn't matter that the box is in another language the product inside is in English. well worth a watch.

Ladies Girls Winter Thermal Brushed Stirrup Leggings Tights Black One Size Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars These are gorgeous and oh so warm., 22 Feb. 2014
Love them, love them, love them! I can't get enough of these gorgeous Dalin thermal stirrup leggings. They fit beautifully and feel wonderful on. I have got about 14 pairs but would like more. When are they going to be back in stock as they are a winter must have?

Forever Young Lady Sailor Fancy Dress Costume Sea Sailor Costume (UK Size 14)
Forever Young Lady Sailor Fancy Dress Costume Sea Sailor Costume (UK Size 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Navy you can sail the seven seas!!!!, 22 Feb. 2014
Liked the look of this fancy dress Naval costume. Quite sexy on a rather cute. A good fit and nicely made.

Last Tango in Halifax - Series 2 [DVD]
Last Tango in Halifax - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great series, 22 Feb. 2014
I really enjoyed the first series and this was a good second series. New characters make the drama interesting and worth watching.

Agatha Christie's Marple - Series 6 [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Marple - Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as usual. Agatha Christie at her best., 22 Feb. 2014
I am a huge Agatha Christie fan and this depiction of Miss Marple is very good. Its well worth watching if you enjoy a good who dunnit.

The Bletchley Circle Series 2 [DVD]
The Bletchley Circle Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Maxwell Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well acted. Fantastic cast, 22 Feb. 2014
I would really recommend this series. I enjoyed the first one and the second has not disappointed. well worth watching if you like intrigue and mystery.

Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Pemberton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent a really good cast and brilliantly characterised. Love it, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Benidorm - Series 6 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a fan of the Benidorm series. I think the characterisation is brilliant and cast are superb. I look forward to more series in the future. I can't wait.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8