Profile for Trubrit > Reviews

Content by Trubrit

Trubrit (Nevada United States)

The Seasons with Alan Titchmarsh [DVD]
The Seasons with Alan Titchmarsh [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Titchmarsh

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love!, 13 Oct. 2011
I think I'm in love with Alan Titchmarsh. I love his easy going presentation, he is so personable, and makes you feel like he is talking to you alone.

This is a wonderful trip through the British countryside throughout the year. Its a great way to get to know better and to understand this beautiful land called Britain.

Through the Garden Gate - A Diary of the English Countryside with Wildlife Cameraman Stephen de Vere [DVD]
Dvd ~ British wildlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!, 13 Oct. 2011
I could watch this every day.

As a very homesick ex-pat, born and bred in Oxfordshire, I was so excited when I found this DVD, and I have not been disappointed.

This is a very simple presentation of the changing seasons and the wildlife filmed near the home of Stephen De Vere. It almost feels as though you are out on a walk with him.

Especially loving the Barn owl sequence. What a treat! And what stunning filming.

Too short, but VERY sweet.

Living Britain: The Wildlife Year [DVD]
Living Britain: The Wildlife Year [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Britain, 13 Oct. 2011
As a very homesick ex-pat, I enjoyed this DVD very much. At first I found the narration a little boring, but now I find his voice calming. I love the simple and beautiful music, and I like that at times the narrator is quiet and allows you to enjoy the beauty of the scene.

A wonderful trip through the British countryside throughout the seasons.