Profile for Tracy Climo > Reviews

Content by Tracy Climo

Tracy Climo (Great Britain)

Touched by Darkness - An Urban Fantasy Romance (Sentinel Series Book 1)
Touched by Darkness - An Urban Fantasy Romance (Sentinel Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Other new authors need to take note, Catherine Spangler is going to be HUGE., 5 April 2014
A really original take on a genre full of vampires. Sentinels are the new hunks on the block. A rocking read, I couldn't stop put it down. An excellent back story for both lead characters. Strong female lead who knows her own mind and stands by her convictions even when she might be wrong. It's good to see a female who doesn't just fall to pieces and become a brainless bimbo the minute a hot guy shows up. The bad guy kept me guessing and the romance developed in a totally believable way. Good to see a new series starting so strong.

Prehistoric Park
Prehistoric Park

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDICTIVE, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Prehistoric Park (App)
I am seriously not into games, I only downloaded this so my other half could invite me to his park but now I'm as addicted as him. You just can't put it down!! Awesome fun. If you never download another game after this I would not be surprised, it will keep you going for months.

Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan
Star Wars The Old Republic - Revan
by Drew Karpyshyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tie-in to the game., 28 Jan 2014
My son bought this using my account because he loved the games. He is 19 and has not read a book since Harry Potter in about year 7 and he loved it.

Level 2 Principles of Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Candidate Handbook (Motor Vehicle Technologies)
by Mr Graham Stoakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable book for 2nd year vehicle mechanics course., 28 Jan 2014
I bought this book for my son because he attended a rather low standard college for the first two years of his college life and he was moving to a much better college for his third year where the Level 3 book was required. I bought this to bolster his knowledge and fill in any gaps he may have in his education due to the Level 1 and Level 2 college he attended. If he had attended his current college all the way through this would have been a course requirement anyway. It has certainly been put to the use I bought it for. Very easy to follow and supports Level 2 brilliantly. Should be a course requirement for any Level 2 college course in vehicular mechanics.

Level 3 Diploma Principles of Light Vehicle Technology Candidate Handbook (Motor Vehicle Technologies)
by Mr Graham Stoakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable book for trainee mechanics, 28 Jan 2014
This book was required for my son to do his third year mechanics course and it has been invaluable. He has been getting marks of 99% on his written assignments due in some part to the details and content of this book which complements his course really well. As a mum I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is thinking of training in any sort of vehicle maintenance as the stress levels in the house have definitely dropped since using this book.

Gena Showalter Tales of Atlantis Collection Set Pack RRP: £ 27.96 (Heart of the Dragon, Jewel of Atlantis, The Nymph King, The Vampire's Bride)(Tales of Atlantis)
by Gena Showalter

5.0 out of 5 stars Guys I'd like to meet., 28 Jan 2014
I already own these books and bought them for my friend because I had already introduced her to the Lords of the Underworld Series. I love them, she loves them, what's not to love? Hot guys, stubborn girls, vampires, dragons, nymphs, myths and legends come to life... and Atlantis. Gena Showalter ROCKS!

Friendship Definition Funky Sofa Cushion - (45x45cm) Medium
Friendship Definition Funky Sofa Cushion - (45x45cm) Medium
Offered by KICO Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one for all your friends!, 28 Jan 2014
Really cute cushion. A lot bigger than I expected which was nice. Really squidgy to cuddle and nice soft material to touch. I bought it because it said everything I wanted to say to my friend who is moving away soon. Really good buy.

Gena Showalter Collection 7 Books Set Pack (Lords of the Underworld) (The Darkest Night, The Darkest Whisper, Dark Beginnings, The Darkest Pleasure, The Darkest Kiss, The Darkest Lie, The Darkest Passion) (Lords of the Underworld)
by Gena Showalter

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Hot Reads!, 16 Feb 2013
Well I have to say, I only ordered these because I had read Gena Showalter's Warlord Of Atlantis books and WOW they blew me away. Gena is so good at giving each of her characters a personality that is completely different from any others so you end up with your faves, and I was really surprised at who my faves were compared to who I expected to like the most. I read all 7 books in two days because I couldn't put them down and I can't wait to get the next ones. I would recommend these books to anyone who got sick of wah wah wah carpathians or sparkly vamps with no personality. These guys remind me most of the black dagger brotherhood - hot, fiesty and worth the effort.

Cupcake Mug
Cupcake Mug

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute gift., 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cupcake Mug (Toy)
I bought this for my friend who is obsessed with cupcakes and hot chocolate and she loved it. I would recommend this to anyone, its really sturdy and well made and the lid keeps your hot choc hot! The only pique I had was there was no way to know which design was coming until it arrived so it would be a bit of a problem trying to collect the set.

Swimming Without A Net: Number 2 in series (Fred the Mermaid Trilogy)
Swimming Without A Net: Number 2 in series (Fred the Mermaid Trilogy)
by MaryJanice Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming without a net, 8 Aug 2009
I have to say that Fred is one of the most miserable characters in a book ever... but she's also one of the funniest. Continuing the story just a few months from the end of the last book, Fred is her usual annoyed self because she hasn't heard from either of her prospective beaus when suddenly they are back, along with the whole mer-people population. Meeting other mer-people is not something Fred was ever expecting to happen and to suddenly be front and centre in deciding the future of these strangers (some of whom will not even look at her!) makes her feel like a fish out of water - literally! Fred leads her people into a new future with her usual sarcasm and indignation and more than a few belly laughs. Don't read this unless you have read the first one in the trilogy cos you will have no idea whats going on but these books make me laugh out loud and I can hardly wait for the final book.