Profile for Nick Mav > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bakers Sizzlers Tasty Bacon Flavour 120 g, Pack of 6
Bakers Sizzlers Tasty Bacon Flavour 120 g, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Hmm bacon, 9 May 2014
Some good treats right here my dog really enjoyed them so all is well for her, was a t a good price as well

Nordvek Gents 100% Genuine Sheepskin Gloves With Strap Cuff # 307-100 - Large, Dark Chocolate
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these gloves, 9 May 2014
I love these gloves, I got drink when I first gob ought them and ended losing them. Was gutteres as they where so nice, and bought them again.

Wood wooden light brown long cord rosary beads necklace 61cm
Wood wooden light brown long cord rosary beads necklace 61cm
Offered by Hoverla

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 9 May 2014
Really nice but doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, but you have to consider it would will be in water and heat from different times with my day to day activities.

Bakers Mini Bones with Tasty Chicken 125 g, Pack of 6
Bakers Mini Bones with Tasty Chicken 125 g, Pack of 6
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 9 May 2014
Some good treats right here my dog really enjoyed them so all is well for her, was a good price as well.

Eureka Stockade Helsinki Trapper Hat (59cm Large, Brown)
Eureka Stockade Helsinki Trapper Hat (59cm Large, Brown)
Offered by The Hat Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat, 9 May 2014
I love this hat, I lost it the fist time I purchased it.. Then I could only go without it for so long so I got it again.
My friend then told me I left it in his house and now I have two of these bad boys!

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher) + 2 Years Free Warrantee
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars It okay..., 9 May 2014
It works, quite well.. Then it doesn't. But it's random on when it wants to let thing work.. 3 out of 5...

Rumi: The Book of Love: Poems of Ecstasy and Longing
Rumi: The Book of Love: Poems of Ecstasy and Longing
by Coleman Barks

5.0 out of 5 stars ...., 9 May 2014
This was a resent for the girlfriend, I have not got much of a clue on what this book is about but she liked it. So if you looking for a review on the books litriture quality you may have to look else where. I'm eat wing this one high as it made her happy so it did what I needed it to..

Guilty Gadgets ® - Gold Hdmi Dual Splitter Y-Splitter Cable Lead Adaptor 1 Male To 2 Female
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

3.0 out of 5 stars Sigh.., 9 May 2014
Okay I can't give an ohonest review as the product has not newn used for what it can do.. I bought if for a purpose that the product is no caable of taking out. But in all fairness it was in the discription of the product I just rushed the purchase. To be fair I'll give it 3 star on the end.

Rumi's Little Book Of Life: The Garden of the Soul, the Heart, and the Spirit
Rumi's Little Book Of Life: The Garden of the Soul, the Heart, and the Spirit
by Rumi

5.0 out of 5 stars ...., 9 May 2014

The Masnavi I Ma'navi of Rumi: Complete (Forgotten Books)
The Masnavi I Ma'navi of Rumi: Complete (Forgotten Books)
by Maulana Jalalu-'d-din Muhammad Rumi