Profile for DOMINIC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fleshjack Endurance Jack Ass Fleshlight Male Masturbator
Fleshjack Endurance Jack Ass Fleshlight Male Masturbator

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes it hard to beat., 26 May 2016
I didn't expect to like this very much being doggedly conservative in my ways, but I have to admit that it was good. Different to what I'd imagined, but in a good way. On balance I'd say that it lacks the subtlety and fine balance that using the hand brings, but on the other hand it gave me an erection that surpassed anything I'd experienced for quite some years. The thing that did surprise me was the weight and bulk of the thing. Even if you don't use it for its intended purpose it's worth keeping by the bed; any night time intruders would be stopped in their tracks with a hefty clout from it! Seriously, it's not discreet; not something you'd carry in your handbag unless you want to deter muggers.
The downside for me is the rigmarole of cleaning it afterwards. When you've just had a breathtaking orgasm all you want to do is wallow in the rosy afterglow, not make a trip to the bathroom and go through what feels akin to cleaning the giblets from a chicken! Very slurpy and slushy - I put mine in the airing cupboard to hang out to dry - fortunately I live alone or it might easily give the maid an attack of the vapours as she goes for fresh bed linen!!
It's a toy, so I'll use it like that when I feel like a bit of extra fun, but I don't think it will replace the tried and trusted method for me; we're all different thank goodness, so for some it will be life changing, for others it will be forty quid wasted. Try it, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Adaptil Diffuser 48ml
Adaptil Diffuser 48ml
Offered by VetePet

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless!, 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Adaptil Diffuser 48ml (Misc.)
Hopeless! This had absolutely no effect on my dog whatsoever. I bought it on recommendation from a 'doggy' person, being willing to try witchcraft if necessary to save my dog the stress of fireworks on Bonfire Night. Nothing. Zippo. Can't say any more!

Tales from a Stone Cottage (Country Living Magazine)
Tales from a Stone Cottage (Country Living Magazine)
by Aly Wilks

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy & harmless fun., 14 Aug. 2014
Mildly humorous, won't tax your brain.

Learn to Paint Oil Pastels (Collins Learn to Paint)
Learn to Paint Oil Pastels (Collins Learn to Paint)
by Jacqueline Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear & practical, 14 Aug. 2014
Useful as a beginner

Chet Baker Sings
Chet Baker Sings

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the ear, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Chet Baker Sings (Audio CD)
Charming, but he plays the trumpet better than he sings. Pleasant to listen to when you're feeling strung out.

Francesco's Venice
Francesco's Venice
by Francesco Da Mosto

5.0 out of 5 stars Indulgent as chocolate minus the calories!, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Francesco's Venice (Paperback)
A book written by a man who loves his home town, which just happens to be one of the unique cities of the entire world. He's biased, but then who wouldn't be, being born into a history at the centre of the development of the western world. Wonderful images of one of the most photogenic cities on earth, full of atmosphere and drama. Worth buying just to be able to sit by the fire on a winter's evening and dream.

Kurt Jackson
Kurt Jackson
by Kurt Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Atmospheric and compelling landscapes, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kurt Jackson (Paperback)
I'm new to the work of Kurt Jackson and although I've only skimmed through the book quickly I'm already captivated by the images. I can't wait to immerse myself in the text and find out about the philosophy and thought processes for his art. Stunning reproduction.

Collage, Colour and Texture in Painting
Collage, Colour and Texture in Painting
by Mike Bernard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but.........., 10 Aug. 2014
I love this artist's work, it's original and exciting, that's why I bought the book. I wasn't disappointed in the artwork shown in the book, the quality is superb, but what did leave me wanting was the text. It's informative and detailed, yet it left me feeling really no wiser about the artist's philosophy and objectives than before I read it. Although the text is written in the first person I couldn't help feeling that it wasn't the man himself talking - which of course it isn't - the text is written by someone else. Maybe it's me just being picky - I do really like the book from an artistic point of view, but the text just feels a bit clinical and soulless. Buy it and judge for yourself - if you like this man's work it's worth every penny.

Catholic Encyclopedia for Children
Catholic Encyclopedia for Children
by Ann Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, 28 July 2014
Excellent; well illustrated, accessible & engaging to young minds.

PestBye Mains Adaptor
PestBye Mains Adaptor
Offered by Primrose

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 2 April 2014
This item was a waste of money, not because it didn't work but that the dog bark deterrent it was bought to accompany was utterly useless - had no effect upon my dog whatever apart from a quizzical look. Save your money and spend it on a good dog behaviourist.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 5:09 PM GMT