Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Shaz > Reviews

Content by Shaz

Shaz (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fly London Fera, Women's Ballet Flats, Off-White/Deep Purple, 3 UK
Fly London Fera, Women's Ballet Flats, Off-White/Deep Purple, 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars too small!, 31 July 2015
Nice shoe but cut off my circulation! They are much smaller than normal, I love fly shoes but sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss with their sizing! Sadly I'm going to have to return these beauty's!

Softinos Isabel, Women's Hi-Top Trainers, Light Brown/Oxide/Mouton/Off-White Sole, 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice I've bought another pair!!, 31 July 2015
These shoes are so comfy - as one reviewer said they're like slippers! I love the style, colours and the leather is buttery soft! They are by Fly London under the name 'softfinos' which threw me at first, I thought Amazon had made a mistake but even if they had I still would love them! I've just ordered another in grey!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... can verify it is sterling silver and is an amazing price for a 5 band ring, 24 July 2015
I've had this ring for a month and have worn it consistently - I can verify it is sterling silver and is an amazing price for a 5 band ring, lovely quality and fit!

Kyasi Flip Cover (FRONT ONLY) for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 APLJUS Pink CLEARANCE
Offered by Kyasi, Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, 20 May 2015
Absolutely love this cover!! Very sturdy, versatile and attractive! Would buy again in another colour!!

Xtra-Funky Range iPad 2 / 3 / 4 Ultra Thin 0.26mm Scratch Resistant Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Feb. 2015
Just the extra protection my ipad needed!

Q Connect Stand/Drawer for Monitor/Printer - Black
Q Connect Stand/Drawer for Monitor/Printer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 17 Feb. 2015
Looks fabulous on my desk, good storage and puts my monitor at the right height!

20 Black Pull Bows
20 Black Pull Bows
Offered by dealsassured

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Pull Bows, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 20 Black Pull Bows (Toy)
Great, easy and attractive!

2015 Bengt & Lotta  GreenLine Desk Calendar
2015 Bengt & Lotta GreenLine Desk Calendar
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Desk Calendar, 17 Feb. 2015
I love this desk calendar - definitely getting another one next year!

Xcessor Triple Flange Conical Replacement Silicone Earbuds 4 Pairs (Set of 8 Pieces). Compatible With Most In Ear Headphone Brands. Size: SMALL. Black
Offered by Accessory Department

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Ear Buds, 17 Feb. 2015
Absolutely brilliant!! I bought myself some quality ear Betron phones which kept falling out of my ears, so I decided to get smaller ear buds - still no good! Then I came across these unusual ear buds, thought I'd give them a try. I am not disappointed! They stay in my ears and do not impair the sound quality, more over they also block out external noise! So there you have it, I'm one happy customer!!

Miracles: 32 True Stories
Miracles: 32 True Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars miracles, 4 Oct. 2014
I really enjoyed this book! The first chapter started off a little strange in comparison to the subsequent chapters, but it was a good read!. I especially liked the way the writer incorporated the scriptures to support the miracles!

Well done if you're the ahi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3