Profile for Pandy > Reviews

Ladies Floral Summer Kimono Dressing Gown Tie Waist Robe Satin Piping
Ladies Floral Summer Kimono Dressing Gown Tie Waist Robe Satin Piping
Offered by Value Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 19 May 2016
I wanted a light weight cotton robe to use on holiday in Egypt when on our balcony. This does the job perfectly vety light cool cotton. Fits perfectly and arrived quickly

Paw Patrol 7.5inch Round personalised birthday cake topper printed on icing
Paw Patrol 7.5inch Round personalised birthday cake topper printed on icing
Offered by Personalised Print Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product and Easy to Use, 30 April 2016
This was the second time I have bought these as the first one for my granddaughter last Nov went down a storm , so much so I was asked to make another 2 for a friends little girl who is mad on Paw Patrol. I made the cake and assembled it yesterday for her party today, and I have another to do for her actual birthday on Tuesday. I have read on other reviews for similar product (a frozen themed one) that it should only be applied 2 hours before, but I put this on the cake yesterday afternoon for delivery today and it was still perfect when I delivered it.
I put it onto the cake by using a pastry brush to put water all over the top of the fondant icing, then placed it on. Really easy to do, the most difficult thing was cutting it out.
I would be wary of putting it onto buttercream, but if you buy the ready to roll fondant icing from any supermarket, 1 pack is enough to cover a 7 inch cake, it is great.

Haigman Men's Cotton Dressing Gown Bath Robe Nightwear 7395 (XL) Burgundy
Haigman Men's Cotton Dressing Gown Bath Robe Nightwear 7395 (XL) Burgundy
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly very well packaged and a perfect fit., 10 April 2016
Exactly what hubby was looking for a thin cotton dressing giwn to use on holidays. Arrived quickly very well packaged and a perfect fit.

Sports Bracelet,SAWAKE Bluetooth Sport Wristband Band Smart Bracelet Watch for Android,IOS
Offered by K&SMART

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant paired with android only So SO with Iphone, 25 Feb. 2016
This was brilliant when I first got it and paired it with my android phone, (Samsung Galaxy S4) then 2 days ago I upgraded my phone to an Apple iphone 6. I downloaded the Zeroner app and expected it to link as easily as it did on android. Not a chance 3 hours later and after downloading the app 3 times I got it to link. The problem seems to be if you change any setting once you do that it stops syncing. I still cannot get the sleep monitor to work yet. Please if you have an iphone be prepared for some parts not working. The wrist band itself is comfortable and light weight and is pretty accurate, I did a trial 50 steps and it counted 53 so not too far out and if you don't move your arm much while walking i.e pushing a trolley it doesn't register so it evens out to count over the day. I will keep wearing it and using the app but if anyone knows of a different app that will work with it please message me as I am not a fan of Zeroner on iphone. If I hadn't upgraded my phone this would have got 5 stars as on android it brilliant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2016 11:08 AM GMT

HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)
HUAWEI E5330 3G (Genuine UK Stock) SIM Free Mobile WiFi UK - White (21MB/s)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it you wont regret it., 20 Jan. 2016
Arrived quickly. I bought it for a trip to Egypt not being taken for a few months but wanted to make sure it was working properly in this country first. I fitted a pre-bought sim card, just got a cheap pne from the internet, used a calls message and data one mainly because I was only trying it out to check it worked so 250Mb was fine for that. I found it quite fiddly to fit the sim the corner being cut off symbol to put it the right way round was not very easy to see so the first time I got it the wrong way round and wondered why it would not connect. DUH!!! I blame my age.
Once I had put it in correctly it worked fine , I found the password really small and could not make out it it was an i or a l, after using a magnifier to see it I decided to change the name and password to an easier to remember one via my pc. This was accomplished quite easily, the only problem I found was then both came up on my network list the old and the new, I solved this by telling my phone to forget the old network. I managed to connect 2 friends phones to it at the same time as mine and it worked great not quite up to the speed on my 4G phone but it will be fine for me to use while I am away, for Whatsaap, skype browsing facebook etc. Love it and well worth the money. Last year we were paying £10 per day in Sharm for dodgy wi-fi that was only available in the Lobby with this I can use it anywhere in the hotel, the pool area, our room, the bar. It will pay for itself and a data sim within the first week.

Maple Double Ended Crochet Hook Set SUPPLIED BY DOWNTON FABRICS AND CRAFTS.
Maple Double Ended Crochet Hook Set SUPPLIED BY DOWNTON FABRICS AND CRAFTS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem sturdy although only used them for a couple of times ..., 24 Sept. 2015
samaller than I expected but that was probably my fault for not reading the description correctly. Seem sturdy although only used them for a couple of times as I then bought longer ones which was what I want originally

Lovekimono Women's Short Mai Silk Feel Satin Kimono Dressing Gown-Pale Blue
Lovekimono Women's Short Mai Silk Feel Satin Kimono Dressing Gown-Pale Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Need more info regarding size, 30 Dec. 2014
I bought this as a replacement for one that is a little too tight for me. In the picture the model looks approx. a size 14, with plenty of cross over which I am a size 14/16 so assumed it would fit me comfortably even though it states ONE SIZE. when I received this it is the same size as the one I am replacing, which is a 12/14. SO be aware the sizing is quite small, you would be better off looking for one with a dedicate size. I feel I have wasted £25 which I paid for this, I should have just stick with me current one. I will keep it on the hope I will lose a little weight, (probably a vain hope LOL) The colour is lovely and it is well made .

Mens Waterproof Flip Flip Shower Sports Sandals Size 6 to 12 UK HOLIDAY GYM etc (7 UK MENS, Green & Black)
Offered by sakclothing

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for hubby for holiday, not a lot of ..., 27 Dec. 2014
bought for hubby for holiday, not a lot of use if you have wide feet as the Velcro only just reaches over hubby's foot.

Russell Hobbs 20070 Cambridge Kettle, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Brushed Stainless Steel Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle boils quickly, 27 Dec. 2014
Great kettle boils quickly, the only problem is no gauge on the side to tell you how much water is in it.

Kareco Unisex Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Yellow Gold D Shape, 4mm Band Width, Size Y
Kareco Unisex Wedding Ring, 9 Carat Yellow Gold D Shape, 4mm Band Width, Size Y

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived quickly and even had a nice presentation box which was unexpected, 27 Dec. 2014
Bought as a replacement for hubby as first wedding ring is now too tight to wear (the joys of getting older and heavier). It arrived quickly and even had a nice presentation box which was unexpected. It fits perfectly and since receiving it hubby has not taken it off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5