Profile for mvbh2009 > Reviews

Disney Exclusive, LARGE PETER PAN, Plush Soft Doll Toy
Disney Exclusive, LARGE PETER PAN, Plush Soft Doll Toy
Offered by RMIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 29 Mar. 2014
Santa brought this for my four year old and he lives it. Great quality and price. Would definitely recommend it.

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Offered by Kids ABC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for 9/10 month old refusing bottle!, 29 Mar. 2014
I was b'feeding my baby and he was refusing all attempts at taking a bottle. I was tearing my hair out in frustration as I tried lots of different sippy cups/bottles. I read about this cup, didn't really hold out much hope, but would have tried anything!! My 10 month old has started happily drinking out of it, very tentatively at first but now very happily. It's great because I have hold it but because of the shape, I can see the flow of liquid. Can't recommend it enough if you have similar problems!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 29 Mar. 2014
Works perfectly. Would definitely recommend if you are going to be frothing milk as even though the jug will make you think the milk is very hot, it actually takes more than you'd think to get it good and hot but it makes sure you don't burn it.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 600ml Jug
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel 600ml Jug

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well and fits snugly under the frothing wand, 29 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my new coffee maker. It's not too tall for under the frothing wand and hasn't lost any of its shine!

Contigo Randolph Autoseal Travel Mug - 470ml - Red
Contigo Randolph Autoseal Travel Mug - 470ml - Red
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps coffee very warm and looks good, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Contigo Randolph Mug (Sports)
Great cup although its a little hard to get to some of the crevices when cleaning but seems to clean fine in a washing machine. Taking one star off as I've had drips come out of the handle which is annoying but this could be because I'm trying to get every last drop out of the mug!! Would recommend!

Philips HD8325/08 Class Saeco Poemia Manual Espresso Machine, 1 Litre, 15 Bar, 950 Watt - Black/ Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for a coffee machine novice!, 29 Mar. 2014
I'm using this daily for about 6 weeks and so far so good! As a total novice, the machine is really easy to use. I'd highly recommend watching a quick clip on Utube which shows a guy using it. Much easier than just reading the instruction book. I use it mostly to make mochas and just regular espressos. It's not too heavy and is easy to keep clean. Would recommend it if you don't want to spend a fortune but if you want to see if you'll actually use such a machine, before paying more money.

The Extra Virgin Kitchen
The Extra Virgin Kitchen
by Susan Jane White

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 25 Feb. 2014
I've had this book about three weeks now and I've already cooked loads of recipes from it. The way in which the book is written in terms of why certain ingredients are good for you and the benefits they have, is so useful. I've already bought one for my mum and I think other family members will be getting some copies too!!

Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 3 Feb. 2014
Fantastic book that I return to all the time. I love that she gives a little blurb at the beginning of her recipes. Especially love the frittata and chic chip cookie recipes!

Parenting is Child's Play: How to Give Your Child the Best Start in Life - and Have Fun Doing it
by David Coleman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Feb. 2014
This is a great book. Full of practical and no nonsense common sense! A great resource when issues come up with the kids

Le Creuset Cast Iron Square Grillit, 26 cm - Teal
Le Creuset Cast Iron Square Grillit, 26 cm - Teal

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pan but have problems cooking fish in it., 3 Feb. 2014
Love all the le creseut cast iron wear. I've cooked lovely steaks in this but have docked it a star because I never seem to successfully manage to cook fish in it without the skin burning and sticking to the pan.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5