ARRAY(0xa3463618)

sharonkj

Medium Brown Bags - Medium Red Bag - Shopper Tote Handbag
Medium Brown Bags - Medium Red Bag - Shopper Tote Handbag

5.0 out of 5 stars Medium Red Bag, 26 Feb 2014
I just love this bag! I use it every day for taking lunch and files into work. Great size, easy clean - love it!!

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Purple Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Sales247

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone cover, 17 Dec 2013
The cover is exactly what i needed, it has handy pockets for cards and cash and the uality is good.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super heroes with mini figure, 17 Dec 2013
This is a christmas gift but i am certain my son will love this as it is top of his list. Having the mini figure is just an added bonus that i know he will be made up with.

Boys or Girls King I (Caspar) 3 Wise Men Nativity Costume 3-7 Years
Boys or Girls King I (Caspar) 3 Wise Men Nativity Costume 3-7 Years
Offered by FANCY DRESS COSTUMES FOR KIDS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars King Costume, 17 Dec 2013
I ordered this for my sons play. It arrived quickly and the quality was very good. My son loved it and he looked very handsome at his nativity.

Designer Habitat - Large-capacity 99 meal Automatic Pet Feeder Bowl with voice recorder
Offered by Designer Habitat

2.0 out of 5 stars Automatic feeder, 6 Dec 2013
I was disappointed with this item as it wasn't cheap and it is always failing. The programme doesn't stay set and with my cat being on prescription this is a problem as i have to make sure she has exactly the right amount of food.

The Smurf's Christmas Carol [DVD] [2012]
The Smurf's Christmas Carol [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ George Lopez

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my boys, 6 Dec 2013
I purchased this to watch with the kids whilst putting up our Xmas tree. My 4 yr old and 7 yr old loved it as did i.

LEGO Legends of Chima 70009: Worriz's Combat Lair
LEGO Legends of Chima 70009: Worriz's Combat Lair

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 6 Dec 2013
My 7 year old absolutley loves this!! He is made up that parts come off to create different vehicles and that they easily reconnect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present, 6 Dec 2013
This game is for my 7 year old for Christmas and i know he is just going to love it!!

(Not for Kindle Fire HD)
Amazon Kindle Fire 7" Cover KF01/RD - Genuine Red leather Executive Case with flip side to enable horizontal stand feature - Amazon Kindle Fire Quality Case (Not for Kindle Fire HD)
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Case, 6 Dec 2013
The Kindle doesn't seem to fit properly into the case and it is quite fidly when you need to press any of the buttons on the back of the kindle or charge it.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'GRIMEBUSTERX6' 6 IN 1 FLOOR CARPET WINDOW GARMENT STEAM MOP & HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER 1300W WITH RANGE OF ACCESSORIES + FREE EXTRA 4PC CLOTH PACK!
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 18 Nov 2013
Sadly this product broke when we first used it, the retaining clip that keeps the pads in place came off.

I contacted customer services who where very prompt in offering a full refund and offered there apologies.

I am sure we where just unfortunate but this experience would not stop me from ordering from here again.