Profile for Boo > Reviews

Content by Boo

Boo

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov. 2014
Very good quality base sound

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little device, 14 Aug. 2012
I don't normally write reviews but felt that I had to for this amazing piece of equipment. I had been searching for something to be able to watch all the films stored on my hard drive on the telly but never realised this kind of product existed without going through a laptop or ps3, so when I realised what it would do I ordered it immediately. This product has great quality - I can't tell the difference between the usual tv output and the ones from this. It supports loads of different formats so all my videos so far have been played with ease.

It was very easy to set up, just plug in and go. The remote is easy to use, it doesn't have to be pointed directly at the sensor and it still picks it up. My only slight annoyance is that to plug in via USB it's on the front of the box and this makes it messy in terms of leads as all the other ones come out the back it would make sense for the USB one too. But that is me being totally picky. I'd certainly recommend this to anyone.

Just a note that it doesn't come with a hdmi cable, but you can pick them up for a couple of quid. It does come with the red/white/yellow lead, but I prefer plugging it in through the hdmi cable.

Introduction to Biopsychology
Introduction to Biopsychology
by Dr Andrew Wickens

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes biology easy!, 14 April 2011
For what could be hard topic this book really takes the time to explain each thing in simple terms, the pictures also really help this. There is a good variety of topics which are easily presented. I like the fact there is suggested films/books to read that would further explain a topic or give it concrete grounding.

The website is also invaluable for further explaining parts in the book and had handy self tests and animations. The bonus is you do not have to pay anything additional to use this

I may be bias as Andy is my lecturer but to me this book is essential for any undergraduate student, whether a first year or someone in their last this book is accessible for all.